Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Ultrasaber Mystery Box Un-boxing Game  (Read 4188 times)
DCE Digital Studio
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 5

« on: May 14, 2019, 08:06:21 PM »

Okay, I know that this title is a bit weird, but the whole layout and 'hosting' of the un-boxing video was from the mind of my 7 year old.  He's fascinated with YouTubers and loves Star Wars, so I think that this was perfect for him.  The production quality is lacking, more so than many of my other videos.  The sound isn't perfect, and we both stumble over our words a few times.  But, he had fun and got an surprise with his un-boxing Mystery Box.  Enjoy, and tell me what you think.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEvXgNKLEkg&amp;feature=youtu.be" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEvXgNKLEkg&amp;feature=youtu.be</a>

May your saber always be within your reach, and your opponent's luck and skill be less than your own.
Current Sabers:
Spectre - Violet Amethyst
Initiate V4 - Sunrider's Destiny
Dark Apprentice V4 LE- Blazing Red
Sentinel V4 LE - Guardian Blue
Dark Sentinel V4 - Sunrider's Destiny
Chosen One v3 - Consular Green

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2019, 08:41:21 PM »

Ya know, I may be noticeably older than Tristan, but I sure do feel just as excited and eager as he was in this video!  This was SO much fun to watch!  Thanks for posting it!

Do you prefer Light Side or Dark Side points?

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

DCE Digital Studio
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2019, 08:52:51 PM »

Thank you.  I know that the first time that I opened an Ultrasaber package, my heard was bouncing around about as much as he was in this video.  He's so full of energy as it is, and then you introduce light sabers and well... you can see what happens.  His little brother (2 and a half) has one as well.  We take the blade out of it, and he won't settle down at night till he can curl up with it.  I go in a few hours after sun set to make sure that it's not on and to take it out of his bed.  Many nights I find him spooning with it.  I think I've got a picture of it somewhere.
As for the points, It's too bad that there isn't a grey option.

May your saber always be within your reach, and your opponent's luck and skill be less than your own.
Current Sabers:

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2019, 09:29:08 PM »

As for the points, It's too bad that there isn't a grey option.
You currently have a positive balance.  Would you like me to give you a Dark Side point to help even things out?

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2019, 09:31:00 PM »

Very cool video and a Prophecy, nice. Even without sound that is a great little hilt.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

DCE Digital Studio
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2019, 09:43:09 PM »

You currently have a positive balance.  Would you like me to give you a Dark Side point to help even things out?
That'll work. :-)  I like the prophecy,  just a little confused on getting the blade installed at first. As a cosplay piece, it's going to be very nice. As a 'stunt' or dueling saber, I still prefer the sentinel. So far, we haven't gotten a saber from a mystery box we haven't liked.  I kept my wife's arm sneaking in stealing her sisters saber. It was the color she wanted since the very beginning. Felt it was worth keeping.

Current Sabers:

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2019, 09:48:17 PM »

Dark Side point awarded.   Wink

DCE Digital Studio
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2019, 12:37:58 AM »

And balance has been restored.

Current Sabers:

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 564

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2019, 12:40:19 AM »

And balance has been restored.

for the most part greys keep either at 0 or you can have LS or DS points and just specify that you are a grey. for example, I'm a grey jedi but I have a light side lean. hope this helps ya

"Easy is the path to wisdom for those only not blinded by themselves."

-Broadside

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2019, 06:02:52 PM »

I think I was just as excited as your son. I kept thinking...turn it on, turn it on!! Great share. Thanks much.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

DCE Digital Studio
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2019, 06:39:03 PM »

I think I was just as excited as your son. I kept thinking...turn it on, turn it on!! Great share. Thanks much.

Thank you.  He was so excited for the 10 days or so till we got the order.  Every day he would ask if it had arrived yet.  The day it showed up, he tried to rush his little brother to bed and steal back my studio lights (wife was using them for her "Bob Ross Night" in the basement) from the wife and her friends.

Current Sabers:

MrMojoRisin72
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 27

Sig & Avatar made by For Tyeth

« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2019, 10:31:59 PM »

I must say thank you for making that vid.. I had a crappy day at work and just watched it and literally laughed out loud...kids are great when there all excited. That made my day lol

point for you sir.

My sabers: Dominix LE V5 - Blue Violet Amethyst, Silver FOC, Obsidian USB V4
                  Prophecy v3 -   Guardian Blue - Summer Raffle 2019 4th Prize
                  Apprentice LE v4 - Sun Rider's Destiny - Grab Bag
                  Aeon v2 - Consular Green - Mystery Box
                  Aeon v3 - Blazing Red - Grab Bag
                  Aeon v3 - Violet Amethyst - Grab Bag

DCE Digital Studio
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2019, 03:49:30 PM »

MrMojoRisin72,  I'm glad you enjoyed that.  Trying to make the world a better place, one entertaining video at a time.

I must say thank you for making that vid.. I had a crappy day at work and just watched it and literally laughed out loud...kids are great when there all excited. That made my day lol

point for you sir.

Current Sabers:

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: