Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Lightsaber Tricks and technical moves  (Read 3255 times)
Jaymes1980
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -68

« on: May 15, 2019, 06:29:23 AM »

Warning/disclaimer I am not a forum master and if looking to learn you should go to tutorial in artistry section to master Venturous, master Elwood, master Resolute or Darth Cephalus. I might be explaining my moves if you like what you see and want to learn refer it to them, not that I mind just don't want to get in trouble or see you hurt yourself not in that order🤦‍♂️https://youtu.be/QoJMgY1IR3U

Vengeance is a must death will follow no one will survive
 Crimson Scorpion diamond, dark Initiate v4 stunt, Sentinel LE v4 stunt, Aeon v4 stunt.   If I could name change it would have been Darth Sithious

Master Venturous
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -631

Dark Side points if you please

« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2019, 12:45:02 AM »

Well done sir. That is a beast of a saber and loving the color. You better be in the next Spin Wars video.

Jaymes1980
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2019, 01:35:56 AM »

Well done sir. That is a beast of a saber and loving the color. You better be in the next Spin Wars video.
  So good to see you Master Venturous, I have not heard from many people since I vanished due to my child and schedule. I really appreciate your kind words and any advice is always taken with gratitude. I'm always looking forward to the spin wars to join in the fun , I spent some time on your channel especially for the upward wheel reverse obi ani.

Crimson Scorpion diamond, dark Initiate v4 stunt, Sentinel LE v4 stunt, Aeon v4 stunt.   If I could name change it would have been Darth Sithious

Jaymes1980
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2019, 07:03:30 AM »

8 foot lightsaber staff https://youtu.be/hPif_32wtpM

Jaymes1980
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2019, 05:25:23 AM »

Good night with the saber staff https://youtu.be/DISiOdQ42-E

Jaymes1980
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2019, 07:19:02 AM »

https://thumbtube.com/FNd3zx91WX

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2019, 02:44:40 PM »

Good night with the saber staff https://youtu.be/DISiOdQ42-E
Looking good.  Thanks for the videos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Jaymes1980
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2019, 05:39:30 PM »

Thank you my brother 🙋‍♂️, how are you doing with your lightsaber??

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2019, 06:27:23 PM »

No videos, only playing. This is because I’ve had no training, haven’t found a local group I can join/attend, and haven’t yet made the time to hunt y’all down on Youtube to find instructional videos. I’m looking to do one or more of those after Phoenix Fan Fusion this weekend, when I hope to pick up a Diamond saber.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Jaymes1980
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2019, 10:11:52 PM »

If you go into tutorial under saber artistry section there is Master Venturous dark Cephalus and master Elwood they have great videos with instructions. Start off basic spins and saber combat is Master Resolute, I'll be hear if i can help but I'm not a forum Master they could help you better than me plus the videos are there already. Let me know how you are doing

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2019, 10:14:10 PM »

If you go into tutorial under saber artistry section there is Master Venturous dark Cephalus and master Elwood they have great videos with instructions. Start off basic spins and saber combat is Master Resolute, I'll be hear if i can help but I'm not a forum Master they could help you better than me plus the videos are there already. Let me know how you are doing
I appreciate the encouragement and nudge towards more fitness activities; I will almost certainly need more as time goes on, based on my current waistline.   Embarrassed

Jaymes1980
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2019, 09:13:08 AM »

https://youtu.be/KWkO-lIlThk

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: