Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Ultrasaber Sentinel LE V4 Review  (Read 3346 times)
ScificommodoreJones
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 29

« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2019, 02:50:52 PM »

great review, the kids will be a good stress test, I personal ordered a mystery box for my grand daughter who happens to be 8 and 3/4 as she loves to stress the 3/4 bit. I'm sure she'll torture her saber, and find its limits if there are any within the parental limits my daughter placed on her

Sabers owned for my granddaughter is The Dark Sentinel   LE V4 Fire orange stunt saber, while I got the Dark Apprentice v5 with light sound and tri Fire orange, the fallen V4, artic blue foc
Wife got Dominix Le V2 blazing red ,Guardian  tri  Adegan Silver
Dark Arbiter FO FOC silver V4 sound

DCE Digital Studio
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 5

« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2019, 04:36:40 PM »

Aside from a few scraps from the concrete, the hilt and blades have held up great.  A bit sad that one of the extra blades that I ordered has had it's diffuser removed (my oldest son) and then crinkled up before being shoved back inside.  That's okay.  I plan on putting one of them thru a series of laboratory testing soon, guess it's going to be that one.

May your saber always be within your reach, and your opponent's luck and skill be less than your own.
Current Sabers:
Spectre - Violet Amethyst
Initiate V4 - Sunrider's Destiny
Dark Apprentice V4 LE- Blazing Red
Sentinel V4 LE - Guardian Blue
Dark Sentinel V4 - Sunrider's Destiny
Chosen One v3 - Consular Green

ScificommodoreJones
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 29

« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2019, 07:07:28 PM »

Aside from a few scraps from the concrete, the hilt and blades have held up great.  A bit sad that one of the extra blades that I ordered has had it's diffuser removed (my oldest son) and then crinkled up before being shoved back inside.  That's okay.  I plan on putting one of them thru a series of laboratory testing soon, guess it's going to be that one.

kids do the darners things , not a perfect replacement but florist cellophane rolled up on a dow rod is a cheap fit

Sabers owned for my granddaughter is The Dark Sentinel   LE V4 Fire orange stunt saber, while I got the Dark Apprentice v5 with light sound and tri Fire orange, the fallen V4, artic blue foc
Wife got Dominix Le V2 blazing red ,Guardian  tri  Adegan Silver
Dark Arbiter FO FOC silver V4 sound

DCE Digital Studio
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 5

« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2019, 08:05:57 PM »

Thanks for the tip.  So far we just haven't used that blade.  As I think I stated above, we do plan on cutting up and testing the bend ratio and compression strength of one of the blade.  But sadly, the 150K system went down and we need to wait for parts.  I'm sure I could test it up to the 5K pound system, but according to my prelimiary math (not an engineer), a 1" square cube (solid) of the blade material should hold about 13,000 pounds of pressure before failure. 
  Of course these blades are not solid, but I'd rather not have to do two tests because the system I first test it on doesn't have the capacity to break/bend the ultrasaber blade.  When I get it done, I will post it.

May your saber always be within your reach, and your opponent's luck and skill be less than your own.
Current Sabers:
Spectre - Violet Amethyst
Initiate V4 - Sunrider's Destiny
Dark Apprentice V4 LE- Blazing Red
Sentinel V4 LE - Guardian Blue
Dark Sentinel V4 - Sunrider's Destiny
Chosen One v3 - Consular Green

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: