Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Author Topic: Jedi costume/cos play  (Read 10549 times)
Darth Jaximus
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 6

New to the Ultrasabers and Saberforum community19.

« Reply #45 on: August 23, 2019, 05:31:31 PM »

Dutch, I have no idea how the point system works so dealers choice. You’d be surprised how easy it is. The robes especially.  If you cut the fabric properly you only need the sew 3 seams, then add a hood and hem. The whole process takes an hour or two. The tunics take longer because they require more detail and more specific measurements. For $30 in materials you can make 2 high quality robes in a day rather than buying a cheap one on amazon for the same price. My whole reason for making my own was the lack of quality from everything I saw in store or online. I deal with Canadian Halloween and conventions. So a warm customs was essential for me. I have been choosing materials that will look good and keep me warm. I also have thinner materials for summer outfits. It’s becoming a really fun hobby just making the stuff. Going to move on to customizing the hilts I have too before diving in to new custom outfits.

I still have 3 half finished projects to complete then it’s leather wrapping and weathering (using the great threads on this forum)

My sabers:
-Dark Apprentice V4 LE x2, Initiate V4 LE, Apprentice V4 LE x2, Dominix V3 LE, Aeon V3 LE, Dark Sentinel V3 LE

Wishlist: Dark Prophecy V3, Bellicose, Archon V2.1 (BVA), Manticore (AB), Consular, Menance CE x2 (BR - Maul staff), Raven, Lost Gray (AS), Fulcrum (AS), Grand Master, Archon V3.1, Dark Mantis (BR), emperors hand (VA)

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: