• Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Author Topic: Hello!  (Read 1988 times)
Kaimod1982
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 7

« on: May 18, 2019, 03:13:25 AM »

Kaimod1982 here. I'm 36 and from Lakeland, FL. New to forum and new to the lightsaber game. I'm waiting on my first saber from US on May 4th. The shipping notification can't come fast enough. I ordered a Graflex SE Diamond saber with all the extras. Can't wait! I just bought my first ProffieBoard and am planning on putting together a custom saber soon. I hope to make some friends and learn alot from you guys and gals. Thank you for your time.

Diamond: Graflex SE

Kazuto
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 234

Chains keep us together

« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2019, 03:27:29 AM »

Welcome

Saber Collection:
The Graflex CE - Consular Green
Spectre - Arctic Blue/Silver FoC
Gold Butcher - Consular Green
Chosen One CE - Scarlet Red/Lavender FoC

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2019, 04:10:53 AM »

Hello and welcome to the forum. Sounds like a great saber  of course we want to see pictures. Lots of builders in the forum,  so that should work out well for you. Happy sabering.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Kaimod1982
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2019, 04:25:42 AM »

Thank you!

Welcome

Kaimod1982
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2019, 04:26:21 AM »

Thank you!

Thank you!

Jaymes1980
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -68

« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2019, 05:23:53 AM »

Hey Kai welcome to the forum bro, im also 36 from ny. I'll never forget my first us bought over a year ago, at least 3 nights a week since then I have been wielding it and it's more fun the more you learn. Which did you purchase? Usually takes 8 days of process so remain calm lol, when it come come to saber artistry to learn how to use it.

Vengeance is a must death will follow no one will survive
 Crimson Scorpion diamond, dark Initiate v4 stunt, Sentinel LE v4 stunt, Aeon v4 stunt.   If I could name change it would have been Darth Sithious

GeddaTheHutt
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -195

I am one with the force and the force is with me.

« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2019, 01:02:29 PM »

Hello and welcome to the forum.

Sabers owned: Bellicose CG, Aeon V4 BR, Azure Fallen AB, Crimson Dorian Diamond,

Saber wishlist: Lost Gray, Scorpion, Brood Guard, Dominix LE V4, Apprentice V4, Spector, Grandmaster, Domicide, Dark Graflex.

{dark side points please}

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2019, 06:41:11 PM »

Welcome to the forum

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2019, 08:31:53 PM »

Welcome to the forum Smiley Graflexes are always popular - easy to understand why, of course!

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Kaimod1982
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2019, 06:49:42 PM »

Thanks! I bought a Graflex SE Diamond. It's been 13 business days lol. Since they said 10-14 business days I'll go ahead and call them on Friday to see what the dealio is.

Hey Kai welcome to the forum bro, im also 36 from ny. I'll never forget my first us bought over a year ago, at least 3 nights a week since then I have been wielding it and it's more fun the more you learn. Which did you purchase? Usually takes 8 days of process so remain calm lol, when it come come to saber artistry to learn how to use it.

Jaymes1980
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2019, 06:58:20 PM »

Hi bro welcome to the forum, I'm James also 36 from my. Awesome that was definitely a good choice I love the diamond controller can't wait to see you post what it looks like and please join us in the saber artistry to spin with us

Crimson Scorpion diamond, dark Initiate v4 stunt, Sentinel LE v4 stunt, Aeon v4 stunt.   If I could name change it would have been Darth Sithious

Kaimod1982
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2019, 08:05:52 PM »

Thank you!

Hi bro welcome to the forum, I'm James also 36 from my. Awesome that was definitely a good choice I love the diamond controller can't wait to see you post what it looks like and please join us in the saber artistry to spin with us

Jaymes1980
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2019, 11:57:46 PM »

No problem brother the fun is about to begin 😀

Darth Cruelty
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -26

Dark Side points appreciated.

« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2019, 05:54:56 AM »

Welcome to the forum. It is strange that it has taken so long for them to get you your saber. US is usually on top of things. Maybe they're backed up, or putting some good ol' TLC into it. Regardless, i would love to see some pics when it comes in. And welcome again.

"I find your lack of faith disturbing"   -Darth Vader

Nimbrennil
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 4

we are who we are

« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2019, 03:04:58 PM »

Welcome to the forum. It is strange that it has taken so long for them to get you your saber. US is usually on top of things. Maybe they're backed up, or putting some good ol' TLC into it. Regardless, i would love to see some pics when it comes in. And welcome again.

I think a LOT of people were taking advantage of the revenge of the 5th sale.  I know I did.  I just got mine a few days ago and I did a super basic build. 

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: