• Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Hello!  (Read 1987 times)
Jaymes1980
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -68

« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2019, 03:48:33 PM »

I think a LOT of people were taking advantage of the revenge of the 5th sale.  I know I did.  I just got mine a few days ago and I did a super basic build. 

That's awesome, I'm excited about doing my first build can you show us what you did? I bought a soldering kit and heat gun to repair 2 broken battery packs but now I'm itching to make something new. First I'm going to attempt making a hilt if it doesn't work out will have to buy, definitely want to buy top notch electronics sound lighting and all hopefully it works out.

Vengeance is a must death will follow no one will survive
 Crimson Scorpion diamond, dark Initiate v4 stunt, Sentinel LE v4 stunt, Aeon v4 stunt.   If I could name change it would have been Darth Sithious

Kaimod1982
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 7

« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2019, 08:18:29 PM »

Most likely just taking longer than usual. I added all the extra options which included the recharge port.

Welcome to the forum. It is strange that it has taken so long for them to get you your saber. US is usually on top of things. Maybe they're backed up, or putting some good ol' TLC into it. Regardless, i would love to see some pics when it comes in. And welcome again.

Diamond: Graflex SE

BigbossPR
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2019, 10:28:18 PM »

Most likely just taking longer than usual. I added all the extra options which included the recharge port.

Yea I order 2 blades 1 of them being a diamond archon v3.1 the 12 Still haven't gotten shipping info, hoping for it soon.

Collection:
Acrhon v3.1 Diamond     Aeon LE v5     Dark Initiate LE

Wish list:
Fulcrum   Lost Gray    Chosen One    Dark Graflex

Kaimod1982
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 7

« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2019, 07:44:45 PM »

I was just emailed by Marlena and she said my saber will be shipping out on Tuesday Smiley

Yea I order 2 blades 1 of them being a diamond archon v3.1 the 12 Still haven't gotten shipping info, hoping for it soon.

Diamond: Graflex SE

Jaymes1980
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -68

« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2019, 10:16:06 PM »

Awesome I remember getting the same email it won't be long now

Vengeance is a must death will follow no one will survive
 Crimson Scorpion diamond, dark Initiate v4 stunt, Sentinel LE v4 stunt, Aeon v4 stunt.   If I could name change it would have been Darth Sithious

Darth Cruelty
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -26

Dark Side points appreciated.

« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2019, 07:19:51 PM »

I was just emailed by Marlena and she said my saber will be shipping out on Tuesday Smiley

Glad to hear. I wasn't aware you had added all "the fixings" to your saber, so that's definitely the hold up. Custom work is great though, I'm sure you'll be pleased.

"I find your lack of faith disturbing"   -Darth Vader

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: