Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Pre-purchase questions  (Read 524 times)
HsPanda
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: May 18, 2019, 03:59:39 AM »

a few pre-purchase questions:

#1 for the pommel, when i'm selecting it/looking at the available ones, is the "regular vented pommel" the pommel shown in the display pictures for each saber?
i.e. i'm looking at the dominix v5 and i want that pommel, but i don't see it in the list of available options? but if i select "regular vented pommel" it just shows a small round hole as the example in the picture under the option?

#2 can you use a staff coupler for a sound & a non-sound saber or does the sound effects not work the greatest?

#3 if i get an emerald or diamond saber can i also adjust the color of the AV switch or is that permanent once selected? like if i wanted a red illuminated black switch, will the switch always be illuminated red or can i change the color the same as i can change the blade color?

#4 for any saber with the obsidian lite soundboard is it possible to turn the sound off while still keeping the light on or does that require using a premium sound board and just removing all the sound files?

#5 "emitters" is it possible to add say a war glaive emitter to a dominix v5 or is that not compatible?

firehand10k
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 388

« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2019, 07:42:48 AM »

1. Yes the regular vented pommel is that saber's default pommel with sound venting. In the case of Aeons and Sentinels the default pommel with a hole.
2. A vented coupler can work well with or without sound. An unvented / solid coupler will now allow the sound to escape. So its about the right type of coupler not just the presence of one.
3. US uses single color switches so no, the switch cannot be adjusted with the Diamond or Emerald controlers.
4. The Obsidian Lite board does not have a silent mode. The Obsidian V3 can be load with blank files to operate soundlessly. The Obsidian V4 has a silent bank already preset and can be switched between silent and sound on the go, without plugging into a computer.
5. The Dominix, any version, does not have a removeable/threaded emitter, so no the War Glaive emmitter cannot be used with it.

Have:
Azure Reaper
Crimson Scorpion
Aeon LE  V4 pair
Monarch
Azure Omen
Mantis
Manticore CE
Guardian
Chosen One
Graflex
Menace staff
Sentinel V4 staff
Zweihander
Shark
Bane
Brood Guard

HsPanda
Force Sensitive

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2019, 11:18:16 PM »

5. The Dominix, any version, does not have a removeable/threaded emitter, so no the War Glaive emmitter cannot be used with it.

is there a list of hilts with removable emitters?

Darth Jayus
Force Sensitive

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2019, 02:47:42 AM »

is there a list of hilts with removable emitters?

Yes it's on the FAQ page on the actual ultrasabers site.

In The End We All Return To The Force.

Collection-

- Dark apprentice V5
- Grand Master Crimson Red (I call it my Corrupted Grand Master)
- Prophecy V3 Silver.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: