Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Volbeat "Leviathan" Jam-Along (With Special guest, BB-8)  (Read 981 times)
Dark Path Media
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: -168

Once you start down the dark path...

« on: May 21, 2019, 04:38:16 AM »

Let's draw out the forum's Volbeat fans!

Here's a little video of me jamming along their newly released single entitled "Leviathan".

Helping me out is none other than BB-8 himself, with my new saber display in the background Smiley

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpGsCLd3Zww&amp;feature=youtu.be&amp;fbclid=IwAR06PCQofotoMwodsaYdai-3Tg99tOfJWZrNWe0oIs06Pmge-jcgVBJtWmI" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpGsCLd3Zww&amp;feature=youtu.be&amp;fbclid=IwAR06PCQofotoMwodsaYdai-3Tg99tOfJWZrNWe0oIs06Pmge-jcgVBJtWmI</a>

Ultrasabers currently owned: Archon v3.1 (Diamond) - Guardian (Diamond) - Spectre (Diamond) - Renegade (Diamond) - Fulcrum (Diamond) - Consular (Diamond) - Butcher (Diamond) - Menace SE Staff (Diamond) - Dark Graflex (Diamond) - Dark Sentinel v4 (Stunt) - Initiate v4 (Stunt, Summer Raffle Prize)

KaiserSosay
Duke of the Diamond Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -839

« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2019, 05:10:25 AM »

So I'm watching the video.  My son hears the music and flops down on the couch to watch with me.
His words. " Whose that? He looks cool."
I inform him that you are the one that made the Metallica fonts we love.
"Oh, he is cool!"

I'm laughing because of his matter of fact tone.
You have fans in California!
 My words, "Nice moto ink. None of us escaped with out a stamp? Ha ha"

I hope you're doing well!

Dark Path Media
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: -168

Once you start down the dark path...

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2019, 05:18:29 AM »

Ha, ha, nice! Well, tell your son thank you for me 🙂 Then tell him in actuality, what’s cool is the two of you doing battle with sabers that have Metallica sound fonts installed! Now, that’s cool.

Right, I guess I’ve never had myself on camera for any of the font videos. I think there’s a video or two on the forum of my Metallica tribute, but that’s it other than this.

Lol. Heck no, I didn’t escape without a moto tag 😂 I did escape without an Eagle, Globe & Anchor tattoo, but in hindsight, that’s what I should have done.

Hope you’re also doing well my friend 🙂

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ultrasabers currently owned: Archon v3.1 (Diamond) - Guardian (Diamond) - Spectre (Diamond) - Renegade (Diamond) - Fulcrum (Diamond) - Consular (Diamond) - Butcher (Diamond) - Menace SE Staff (Diamond) - Dark Graflex (Diamond) - Dark Sentinel v4 (Stunt) - Initiate v4 (Stunt, Summer Raffle Prize)

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: