Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: New to the game, couple questions.  (Read 480 times)
Genera1So1o
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 4

« on: May 22, 2019, 10:42:26 PM »

So learning all about cramfu don't eat urinal cakes and bringing puppies. So now that those important lessons are out of the way. Here we go.

Project - Dark arbitor Tri cree red stunt set up
Problem- Tri cree LED - Occasionally all three LEDS will fire on ignition but one will not stay on. During sparing *tsl member* solid hits force saber to turn off.
Set up- on/off button , AAA battery pack , No sound

Initial inspection. - battery pack appears solid, don't see evidence of burns, odd welds or broken parts.
Button buried under the usual hot glue mound- can't access yet due to not my saber don't want to get to crazy yet. But from what I can see tracing the wires from gob to LED mod I don't see any splits or frays. Heat sink past and mod undamaged and solid.  Tri cree board, welds appear solid there is one wire weld that appears sketchy to me*pics to follow later as I'm at work writing this* after phone consult with Garza under suggestion of re weld rest of LED's fire and are active as I've also switched the batteries for new AAA's all around.

So I'm looking at getting a iron and basic set up to work on this. Just looking for extra guides , guidance , words of wisdom , more puppies , caffeine , bacon etc.

Also I have a spare MR ObK speaker and board laying around. How hard would it be to incorporate these into this hilt ? Space clearly isn't a issue I can see cause of the over all massive size of the hilt model.

Appreciate any feedback on this matter and will post pictures later on when I'm not at work. Thank you.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: