Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down
Author Topic: No, really...  (Read 12811 times)
janx
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -21

Vote for Neutrality!

« Reply #30 on: June 03, 2019, 09:52:13 PM »

Just got the USPS confirmation that it'll arrive tomorrow (US is a few towns down the road from me).

Ordered on May 13
Got Completed notification on June 1.  That was 13 business days by my reckoning (20 actual days).

The Completed email included tracking which indicated the shipping label was printed and waiting for pickup.  That appears to have taken all day today.  it finally switched from Pre-Shipping to Accepted.

Now we get to stay home all day tomorrow....

BionicDance
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 17

« Reply #31 on: June 03, 2019, 10:04:56 PM »

I got mine today

Why must you taunt me, sir? Why???  Angry

Missing power supply for battery charger though.

Yeah, I heard something about a shortage of chargers.
I didn't order one, though, so that shouldn't cause delays. I hope.

Kaimod1982
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 7

« Reply #32 on: June 03, 2019, 10:09:53 PM »

I really hope you get yours soon.

Why must you taunt me, sir? Why???  Angry

Yeah, I heard something about a shortage of chargers.
I didn't order one, though, so that shouldn't cause delays. I hope.

Diamond: Graflex SE

BionicDance
Knight Officer

« Reply #33 on: June 03, 2019, 10:12:37 PM »

I really hope you get yours soon.

That's what she said.  Grin Wink Cheesy

BionicDance
Knight Officer

« Reply #34 on: June 07, 2019, 03:29:43 PM »

Today is the 14th business day since I ordered my saber. 15th if you count the day I placed the order, but I seem to remember doing that late at night, so it might not count.

Regardless, I was told 10 to 14, so...here'z hopin' for that email sometimes in the next few hours, neh?

janx
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -21

Vote for Neutrality!

« Reply #35 on: June 07, 2019, 03:37:15 PM »

Got our fingers crossed.

I got my Completed email on a Saturday, but counting business days including the day I ordered (and excluding Memorial day), it was 13 days.

So there's a decent chance it'll be today or tomorrow as the system bubbles the data.

the Completed email will include a tracking#

BionicDance
Knight Officer

« Reply #36 on: June 07, 2019, 03:42:11 PM »

Oh. Right. Memorial Day.

Okay, so maybe it's thirteen business days.

Maestro Jones
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 181

« Reply #37 on: June 07, 2019, 04:24:18 PM »

Today is 15 business days (14 for Memorial Day) since I ordered mine (actually ordered on Sunday, 5/19) and still no "completed" email.  I did contact Marlena this past Tuesday and she estimated it would be shipped by the end of the week. 

Household US Arsenal:
# = STUNT; % = OBSIDIAN LITE; ~ = OBSIDIAN V4; * = DIAMOND
Mine:
# Dark Apprentice LE v4: BR; # Dark Sentinel LE v4: TRI BR; # Dominix v3: PO; # Dorinian: TRI AB; # Frankensaber - BR; # Initiate v2: GB; # Liberator v3: TRI CG; % Archon 3.1: TRI CG; ~ Consular: TRI CG; ~ Dark Initiate LE v5: TRI FO; ~ Guardian: TRI GB; * Menace; * Monarch

Wife’s:
# Aeon V2: VA; # Dominix V2: BH; # Initiate V2: GB; # Prophecy v3: TRI GB; ~ Graflex SE: TRI GB; ~ Spectre: TRI GB; * Fulcrum; * Lost Grey

BionicDance
Knight Officer

« Reply #38 on: June 07, 2019, 09:28:03 AM »

Today is 15 business days (14 for Memorial Day) since I ordered mine (actually ordered on Sunday, 5/19) and still no "completed" email.  I did contact Marlena this past Tuesday and she estimated it would be shipped by the end of the week. 

I tried to contact her two days ago but have received no reply.

BionicDance
Knight Officer

« Reply #39 on: June 07, 2019, 08:45:42 PM »

Okay, heard back.

Looks like it's shipping out on Monday. Yay! Smiley

Kaimod1982
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 7

« Reply #40 on: June 07, 2019, 08:51:42 PM »

WOOHOO!!!

Okay, heard back.

Looks like it's shipping out on Monday. Yay! Smiley

Diamond: Graflex SE

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #41 on: June 07, 2019, 09:00:43 PM »

Yeah...I think you missed out on the good ol' days when US wasn't nearly as busy....aka before Ep7. I remember when I ordered my Shock. I ordered in the morning and had a shipping notice that same afternoon.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

BionicDance
Knight Officer

« Reply #42 on: June 07, 2019, 09:03:17 PM »

Yeah...I think you missed out on the good ol' days when US wasn't nearly as busy....aka before Ep7. I remember when I ordered my Shock. I ordered in the morning and had a shipping notice that same afternoon.

Guess I must have.
Alas.

Still, if I order a second saber, at least I'll already have the first, right?
I mean, part of why I'm champing at the bit, here, is cuz I wanna join that dueling club nearby and I don't yet have the gear! A second saber would be, like, icing on the cake; much easier for the waiting.

Darth Gargamel
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -1

« Reply #43 on: June 08, 2019, 10:53:45 PM »

You got your shipping notice already? What the heck... I’ve been waiting over a month for my consular and still no word! Oh well. I just ordered custom parts and grab bag blades to ease my troubled mind... got any plans for visual mods with yours?

Maestro Jones
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 181

« Reply #44 on: June 08, 2019, 11:25:20 PM »

I ordered my Consular on May 19 and haven't received a shipping notification yet, and it is now the end of the week.  But, I realized today that I really have no idea how long it takes for a saber to arrive after being ordered.  Except for this one, all of my other sabers have been ordered during a raffle and they don't ship raffle orders until after the raffle in case you win.  I will say that it took about a week and a half to get my Diamond prize on the last raffle after it ended, and that was with some back and forth communication.  I'm about to place another order on this giveaway.  I have two diamond sabers and one stunt to order that will easily put me in the "four free sabers" category, but I kind of want to wait for shipping confirmation on this current order first.   

Household US Arsenal:
# = STUNT; % = OBSIDIAN LITE; ~ = OBSIDIAN V4; * = DIAMOND
Mine:
# Dark Apprentice LE v4: BR; # Dark Sentinel LE v4: TRI BR; # Dominix v3: PO; # Dorinian: TRI AB; # Frankensaber - BR; # Initiate v2: GB; # Liberator v3: TRI CG; % Archon 3.1: TRI CG; ~ Consular: TRI CG; ~ Dark Initiate LE v5: TRI FO; ~ Guardian: TRI GB; * Menace; * Monarch

Wife’s:
# Aeon V2: VA; # Dominix V2: BH; # Initiate V2: GB; # Prophecy v3: TRI GB; ~ Graflex SE: TRI GB; ~ Spectre: TRI GB; * Fulcrum; * Lost Grey

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: