Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Down
Author Topic: No, really...  (Read 12755 times)
Kaimod1982
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 7

« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2019, 12:46:46 AM »

I ordered on May 4th and it's shipping tomorrow. They have been backed up with orders and not having enough chargers. They are pushing through. Marlena is a goddess.

Diamond: Graflex SE

BionicDance
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 17

« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2019, 12:49:13 AM »

So...what you're saying is I've probably got another three weeks of waiting, then.

BionicDance
Knight Officer

« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2019, 02:44:15 PM »

It's like being a little kid waiting for Christmas morning to open your presents...only you don't have that December 25th date to look forward to, don't know on what day that morning will fall.

That's what it's like waiting for my first saber.

Kaimod1982
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2019, 08:53:58 PM »

This is also my first saber. This is the email I received from US last Thursday. They are trying their hardest. May 4th and Christmas are their biggest order fulfillment dates.

I apologize for the delay in getting your order shipped out. We are out of stock on the 1.2A fast chargers and they were estimated to be delivered already and we just found out it will be about another week. Your name was on my list to contact today about this. To get this resolved for you I have a few options.

Wait for the Fast charger to come in next week. OR
Change to the Slow charger and we can refund or issue store credit for the $10 difference. OR
Send the order and ship out the Fast charger when they arrive next week.

It's like being a little kid waiting for Christmas morning to open your presents...only you don't have that December 25th date to look forward to, don't know on what day that morning will fall.

Kaimod1982
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2019, 08:56:43 PM »

I chose to have them mail the charger out when they get it in. I also bought an external battery charger which I said I could use until the charger came in. Shipping is pretty quick when they ship. Shipped Friday and will arrive on Monday. I hope for the best for you.

BionicDance
Knight Officer

« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2019, 10:34:21 PM »

I don't remember asking for a charger...I d'know whether that means they'll build/ship mine before those waiting for chargers or what...

It's the not-knowing that makes this more difficult, really.

BionicDance
Knight Officer

« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2019, 10:46:57 PM »

I'm lookin' and, yeah, I didn't even ask for a recharge port, so that shouldn't be a problem.

'Least, I hope not.

Kaimod1982
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2019, 12:24:45 AM »

Has Marlena replied to your email yet?

I'm lookin' and, yeah, I didn't even ask for a recharge port, so that shouldn't be a problem.

'Least, I hope not.

BionicDance
Knight Officer

« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2019, 12:33:31 AM »

I mean, yeah. Kinda. A week ago, give or take.

She said the lead time is 10 to 14 days before shipping. That was about three days after I'd placed the order.
So...it should ship any day, now, I guess.

Kaimod1982
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #24 on: June 02, 2019, 12:45:52 AM »

I remember seeing when I bought my saber the fine print said 10-14 days. But I'm pretty sure they changed it to 2-3 weeks now. I just can remember where I saw it.

BionicDance
Knight Officer

« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2019, 12:49:05 AM »

Well, the email I got sez this:

Thank you for your purchase with Ultrasabers. Normally our lead time is 3-5 business days, but during busy times (May and Christmas) our lead time may increase due to the volume of orders coming in.

Our lead time currently is 10-14 business days to get an order fabricated and ready to ship.  We expect your order to ship within that time frame.

So...

Maestro Jones
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 180

« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2019, 12:54:19 AM »

I remember seeing when I bought my saber the fine print said 10-14 days. But I'm pretty sure they changed it to 2-3 weeks now. I just can remember where I saw it.
On every saber page, there is a lead time estimate under the picture gallery.  They all currently state 2-3 weeks.  But, that is also 10-14 business days (M-F).

Household US Arsenal:
# = STUNT; % = OBSIDIAN LITE; ~ = OBSIDIAN V4; * = DIAMOND
Mine:
# Dark Apprentice LE v4: BR; # Dark Sentinel LE v4: TRI BR; # Dominix v3: PO; # Dorinian: TRI AB; # Frankensaber - BR; # Initiate v2: GB; # Liberator v3: TRI CG; % Archon 3.1: TRI CG; ~ Consular: TRI CG; ~ Dark Initiate LE v5: TRI FO; ~ Guardian: TRI GB; * Menace; * Monarch

Wife’s:
# Aeon V2: VA; # Dominix V2: BH; # Initiate V2: GB; # Prophecy v3: TRI GB; ~ Graflex SE: TRI GB; ~ Spectre: TRI GB; * Fulcrum; * Lost Grey

Kaimod1982
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #27 on: June 02, 2019, 12:55:32 AM »

True. I should've added the business days up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

BionicDance
Knight Officer

« Reply #28 on: June 03, 2019, 09:18:40 PM »

Eleven bidness days, now.
Ten to fourteen was the estimate before shipping.

Gettin' psyched.

Kaimod1982
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #29 on: June 03, 2019, 09:27:05 PM »

I got mine today 🙂. Missing power supply for battery charger though. I emailed Marlena and just used my phone charger for now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: