Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Author Topic: Ultrasabers Customer Service = 10/10 Thanks Marlena!  (Read 6127 times)
Lord Sidious
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -644

« on: May 23, 2019, 07:51:18 PM »

The truth ....

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ya2Udb8x_jQ" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ya2Udb8x_jQ</a>

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2019, 08:23:34 PM »

I can attest that LS is absolutely right concerning Ultrasaber's customer service.  Whenever I've had an issue--not often thankfully and almost exclusively due to the fact that I neglected to include a detail such as my Forumname for the raffle or the exact placement of covertec wheels--Marlena has promptly and professionally responded and rectified said problem.  I cannot emphasize enough just how awesome she is and how she makes me feel as a valued customer.

US has a fan for life, thanks in no small part to Marlena  Smiley

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

chalion
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2019, 10:10:29 PM »

+1

26 diamond lightsaber and counting

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2019, 01:18:36 AM »

I agree, Ultrasabers have always strategized their business plan on not only selling sabers but having returning customers.  I remember a discussion in a thread with Chalion, SFD, Rapine, and Edon, Marlena was browsing through and then emailed me her findings on our question without any of us emailing her.  Then, they listen and pay attention to what we want in sabers and future saber designs and actually produce them for us.  Then there's the shipping time which is insanely fast.  This is their customer service in a nutshell, superior beyond expectation.

#TeamUltrasabers

KaiserSosay
Duke of the Diamond Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -839

Droogs dont run!

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2019, 01:27:40 AM »

Don't forget that there was heavy flooding in their area last week.  They probably didn't get much work done last week because of it.  Just an fyi. That probably has everything to do with the delays.
Ultrasabers and their customers service are second to none!

S2mikey
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 14

« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2019, 09:29:23 AM »

Nice to read about good service and communication.  It makes a big difference and certainly does generate repeat business.  Let’s be honest, there are numerous places to get sabers and ultimately you’ll keep coming back to the ones that offer the total package.....aka good products AND good service.  Wink

AEON L4, Tri-Cree Fire orange
Archon 2.1, Tri-Cree Gaurdian Blue
Dark Sentinel L4 - Tri-Cree Consular Green, Green AV switch
Initiate V3, Catalyst Pommel, Violet, AV switch

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2019, 12:42:59 PM »

She took great care in helping me out with my order changes to improve lead time.  And got it sent out the same day and I received the very next day!

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2019, 09:25:58 PM »

When I had to send in my Crimson Savior for a super small fix it was sent back to me in a week if that even, so yeah I agree. The best there is =]

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

StoryDtechtive
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 91

Light always casts shadow/Darkness defines light!

« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2019, 09:33:45 PM »

I’ve made stupid mistakes when ordering as well, or wanted to add something. And Marlena has always been kind and helpful, going above and beyond in customer service. In terms of building trust and a relationship with customers...that’s everything!

Saber Arsenal:
$75 MB: Liberator GB Stunt Saber
Electrum Wind FO Lite Sound
Chosen One SE BR Lite Sound (Forthcoming)
$75 MB: ? (Forthcoming)
Grab bag saber: ? Fall Raffle 2018 4th prize (Forthcoming)

Most Wanted: Graflex CE, Chosen One CE, Prophecy, Archon 3.1 That would be a good start Smiley

MandaloriansPride
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 60

« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2019, 01:45:26 AM »

+1

Proud Owner of:
Graflex CE w/Diamond Controller
Spectre (Black Hilt) w/Diamond Controller
Lost Gray w/Diamond Controller
Guardian w/Emerald and Obsidian v4
Spectre w/Obsidian v4
Archon v3.1 w/Obsidian v4
Consular w/Obsidian v4
Dark Shock w/Obsidian v4
Arbiter w/Obsidian v3
Shock - installed myself
12 additional Mystery Box sabers

ScificommodoreJones
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 29

« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2019, 02:19:20 PM »

Monday I contacted Ultra sabers about  my order , Marlena responded before i even closed my email and i found out my order was filled, shipped and arriving tomorrow so yes I would give their costumer service department an A+

Sabers owned for my granddaughter is The Dark Sentinel   LE V4 Fire orange stunt saber, while I got the Dark Apprentice v5 with light sound and tri Fire orange, the fallen V4, artic blue foc
Wife got Dominix Le V2 blazing red ,Guardian  tri  Adegan Silver
Dark Arbiter FO FOC silver V4 sound

Thnkswckd
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -54

I LOVE THE DARKSIDE

« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2019, 01:09:14 AM »

Cheesy

Dont Shoot Like a Trooper!!! One Shot... One Kill!!! If That Fails.. Adapt: Two To The Chest... One To The Head

Bane - Diamond / Chosen One CE - Diamond / Crimson-Grand-Master - Diamond / Guardian - Diamond / SaviorAzure - Diamond /Spectre - Diamond / Franken Saber / Aeon le v3 / Bellicose / Dark Initiate V2 / Dominix v4 / Dominix le v4 / Prophecy v3 / Dark Prophecy v3

lowlead
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -38

« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2019, 06:41:32 PM »

Nice to read about good service and communication.  It makes a big difference and certainly does generate repeat business.  Let’s be honest, there are numerous places to get sabers and ultimately you’ll keep coming back to the ones that offer the total package.....aka good products AND good service.  Wink

^^This right here.

I'm a brand new customer as of late last week - I haven't even received my first order yet but I already know that I'm in good hands, my money isn't being tied up for weeks and months, and there are real people out there that ACTUALLY GIVE A SH**!! 

In fact I really don't CARE if 'the other guy' has a slightly, marginally better saber - the fact is, there is immense VALUE in being treated well by the company that you're spending a lot of money with!  Just by how well I'm being treated makes me feel like I'm purchasing a quality product.

Shout out to Marlena & Holly!  Best of the best!

TR-77477
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -361

Join The Darkside ( We have cookies)

« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2019, 11:18:40 PM »

I have only had a couple of issues where I had to contact US customer service and every time they have been very professional and prompt with the replies and solutions. I will vouch for their quality and professionalism. 

"The Jedi and Sith wield the Ashla and the Bogan, the light and the dark. I'm the one in the middle, the Bendu."

Wish list---Consular--Flamberge V2--Omen

Make-A-Wish Donations

Dark apprentice v4 with FOC and basic sound GB -- Dark Apprentice LE v4 (Grab Bag) GB
Dark Apprentice v4 (Grab bag) BR -- Dark Apprentice v4 (Grab bag) BR

Gifted

Dominix V4--- Initiate V4---Graflex SE SD---Dark Apprentice v4 GB
Dark Standard issue CG at Dcon 2018---Six Mystery Boxes at dcon 2019

Morbid_god
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2019, 03:03:33 AM »

They have awsome customer service!

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: