Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Color Code Values for Diamond "Fonts" with UltraSaber's colors...  (Read 2714 times)
Sir_Horus
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 2

« on: May 26, 2019, 10:59:21 PM »

I saw in a previous post where Emery had posted links to some of the color code profiles as files that could be downloaded.  What I would love to know is if there is a color code chart that shows the different color code values for UltraSaber's colors when using the Diamond controller?

For instance, what are the RGBW values for PyreStone Orange or Emerald Green, or the Ultra Violet Amethyst?

While I would love to have the back files for all of these color profiles, at least knowing the RGBW values would help when trying to make my own fonts to load into the saber.

Many thanks in advacne...

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2019, 07:35:33 PM »

This is from the Emerald Enclave, but the values are the same as all of them are based on the actual RGB colour mixing which you can also find in HTML, Microsoft's Paint etc.

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=17602.0

I don't know if there are pre-configured files with all those settings, though.

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Sir_Horus
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2019, 03:27:51 AM »

Many thanks for the info.  I am familiar with RGB color values in general.  However, I did not know what difference the "white" LED made in these calculations.  Again, thank you for the information.  I really hope that Emory is able to finish posting the links for the rest of the color profiles for the Diamond Controller.  I am keeping them all in case I make a reall mistake and need to restore from scratch.

Racona Nova
Knight Commander

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2019, 03:45:13 PM »

No problem Smiley Keeping the files as a backup is a good idea, I did the same with the Obsidian sound fonts. I only have the v3, but still...always good to have backups!

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

ktulu1347
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 87

Nerd for 3 decades plus and darn proud of it

« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2019, 04:23:52 AM »

I took a stab at this last year myself using the express launcher and a little inductive and deductive reasoning.  Here's the thread I posted which details my methodology and my results. 

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=37764.0

Your mileage may vary, I just wanted to offer another data point.  Welcome to the fun!

"The more they overthink the plumbing, the easier it is to stop up the drain."

Racona Nova
Knight Commander

« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2019, 11:43:53 AM »

Thanks for sharing!

Sig by Master Nero

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: