Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Author Topic: T&P Tatooine  (Read 3425 times)
Darth Severus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -141

« Reply #45 on: July 30, 2019, 06:45:13 PM »

::Darth Sallow, Human Sith Lord::
::The Drink, Mos Espa, Tatooine::

Sallow watched the room as the other members of the group introduced themselves and shared whatever information they were instructed to.  The Madalorian boasted being a Force Hunter which was a bold move, hopefully he had the talent to back it up. The Empire had decided to hire him so Sallow would have to trust the judgment of his superiors. The young Jedi seemed a little unsure of himself which if it was any of the others at the table he would think would be a bluff, but in his experience very few Jedi bluffed and if they did it was usually easy to spot.

“Well we all know each other now so it’s probably time to get to business.” Sallow said before stopping to clear his throat.

“Imperial Intelligence has tracked this rogue group’s movement to this city but that is as far they have gotten. Now it seems to me is the time for us to do some ground work. Unless any of you have any leads I would suggest we start at the space port. What are your thoughts?” Sallow said to the table in general.

It is not the side of the force we chose, but our actions that define us.
Dark Liberator-AS
Phantasm Staff -DVA

Kaboose0008
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -10

« Reply #46 on: August 06, 2019, 04:07:23 PM »

:: Shriah Tharn, Human Mercenary ::
:: The Drink, Tatooine, Mos Espa ::

Shriah looked around the table. They were an odd bunch to be sure ans she wondered just how long they could work together before things turned ugly. She too noticed the Jawa getting closer, a rather unfortunate thing for the small creature. In a swift yet smooth motion, Shriah drew and leveled a blaster at the Jawa.

"Walk away and forget anything you might have heard," she spoke coldly, "unless you want an extra hole in your head."

Rough Knight
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 15

« Reply #47 on: August 08, 2019, 10:55:29 PM »

::Barl, Coynite, Mercenary::
:: Mos Espa, Tatooine::

Barl watched Shriah send the nosey Jawa on its way with approval. Looking around the Coynite reached into his pocket and pulled out his holoprojector, activating it he tossed it onto the table where the others could see it.

“I have some more in’form’a’tion” he said

“Four days ago Czerka sent out two sec’urity perh’son’hel with two droids, this was their path”

Above the table a map of the surface of Tatooine was projected with a glowing green dot located in Mos Espa, the dot travelled Eastwards into the mountains where it stopped just before a landform noted on the map as Beggars Canyon. “I am told there are many Sa’hand Peo’ple here in the hills” Barl added.

The dot turned and came back to Mos Espa, the map zoomed in and it could be seen at a large building on the Southern outskirts of the city. It then started moving again, this time to the West before turning South into what the map described as the Xelric Draw where it disappeared.

“I think per’haps they got in’for’mation from the Sa’hand Peo’ple” Barl concluded.

Kaboose0008
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -10

« Reply #48 on: August 17, 2019, 03:24:30 PM »

:: Shriah Tharn, Human Mercenary ::
:: The Drink, Tatooine, Mos Espa ::

Shriah regarded the holo images carefully. She did not like the idea of dealing with the Sand People, as they had a habit of not playing nice with outsiders. That and the fact that her employer had her wipe out a settlement of them less than a week ago would make things more difficult.

"I doubt the Sand People would have given them anything. They've been pretty riled up lately. Heard some locals talking about a Sand People village being wiped out almost a week ago." she said, purposefully withholding her involvement. Anyone know what this large build outside of town is supposed to be?"

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1848

Lord of the Force

« Reply #49 on: September 07, 2019, 07:27:57 PM »

:: Coryn Nabor, Jedi Apprentice ::
:: Tatooine, Mos Espa, The Drink ::

Coryn had been listening as the other had talked, and had sense the approaching Jawa. He was curious about the mixed group, and was approaching to see if they had anything to sell. Of course when Shriah had sent it on its way, the jawa left disappointed.

A moment later, the Coynite pulled a holoprojector out and turned it on. It showed a map of Mos Espa and the surrounding area. He then spoke up about how he suspected that they Czerka security personnel had gone to the Sand People for help.

Shriah’s response was one of doubt, and one that he agreed with. Of course Coryn had no knowledge of the city, so when she asked about the warehouse, he could not supply an answer. He had no more information to add to the discussion, so he turned to the Sith who in a way, seemed to be in charge of the operation. Maybe he would have an answer. Or at the very least, another clue.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"We are the spark that will light the fire that will burn the first order down." - Poe Dameron

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: