Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Species  (Read 5845 times)
JNovaarii
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2019, 04:02:04 AM »

The Fi'arii look like redheaded humans with gold to bright yellow eyes with a red rim around the iris. The red rim is a little more prominent in the females.  It should also be noted that their ears lay flat to their heads. Except for their eyebrows and the hair covering their heads, Fi'arii are hairless otherwise. Fi'arii females have markings around their eyes, across their chest and in the groin area that are secondary sexual characteristics, meaning that they only appear once they start to mature into adult Fi'arii. Both genders of Fi'arii are generally robust in body structure, although the females are curvy like a human female. Fi'arii have been known to live to be just over 150 galactic standard years old, but the range is generally between 110-130 years (They also age well compared to other species). The Fi'arii generally have darker tanned looking skin. They are also telepathic although it is not for reading minds or altering the thoughts of others, but as a form of communication among their own kind. The name Fi'arii in their own native tongue means "redheaded guardians"

The Fi'arii come from the planet S'kaara which is in the Outer Rim near Dagobah and Naboo, Their original home planet, Fiara, was destroyed several centuries ago by an asteroid. When they settled on a new planet they named the planet after their first queen, S'kaara. S'kaara has often been described as looking very much like Alderaan ( snow-capped mountains, lush valleys, etc.) S'kaara is orbited by 2 moons named Sy'nar and Sykks. They each appear in the night sky in the four seasons S'kaara goes through. Fi'arii require a higher concentration of oxygen in their atmosphere than humans, so they had to find a planet like S'kaara that met that requirement. S'kaara is comprised of four main continents, various islands and is covered by 50 % water. The main continent is Isaaris. (Note that S'kaara is 1 1/2 the size of the earth)

The Fi'arii are ruled by a monarchy led by a queen. There are three ruling families/houses, the royal family and then two lower families. They consist of the royal Asha'arii family and then the two lower ruling families are Shepa'arii, and Nova'arii. Forty representatives come from each of the three houses to form the High Assembly which proposes and enacts the laws of the Fiari Empire. The queen has the ultimate power but can be overruled by the High Assembly if it is deemed that she has acted against the best interests of the Fi'arii people, The firstborn daughter to the current queen would be first in line to take over the Fi'arii throne and then any subsequent sisters and brothers. the male children can take over the throne, but only until a female heiress is available. The capital of Fiara and seat of the Fi'arii Empire is on Isaaris. The other two lower ruling families each have jurisdiction one of the other two continents.

There is a type of bird that is highly revered by the Fi'arii known as a Kana'arii Eagle, which means "guardian of souls" in their native language.  They believe that that when one of their kind dies that one of these eagles transports the dead into the heavens.  This belief stems from a legend.    These eagles have up to a 12' wingspan.  Their feathers are all white except the tail feathers and the primary flight feathers which are black.  The tips of the rest are either iridescent green or red.  It should be noted that the female Kana'arii Eagle lacks the black primary flight feathers and  the iridescent appearance to the white feather.  They are slightly smaller than the males.

current saber : Initiate v4 with fire orange blade, soon to have Obsidian v3 sound and av switch installed

wishlist dream saber:  Dark Initiate v5 with gold claws, with most of the black anodizing removed to create a custom look

"I am neither a servant of the light or the dark, but a servant of the balanced will of the Force. and serve the greater good of the galaxy"- Jeskaaro Nova'arii, Suva'arii Knight and Elite Guardian of the Fi'arii Empire

Light or dark points appreciated as warranted, My alignment will remain more or less neutral

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2019, 04:32:32 AM »

Interesting. It sounds to me like the Aethan's would respect the Fi'arii. They may not like them, but they would respect them. If you read Lord_S_Gray's Aether series (links can be found in the "ForumVerse Reading List" thread), you will understand what I mean. These would definitely be interesting characters to include in other stories.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2019, 03:34:35 PM »

Oh, I wouldn't go that far...   But they'd have an easier time with a female monarch than any male-led authority structure.  :-)

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2019, 04:00:52 PM »

Interesting. It sounds to me like the Aethan's would respect the Fi'arii. They may not like them, but they would respect them. If you read Lord_S_Gray's Aether series (links can be found in the "ForumVerse Reading List" thread), you will understand what I mean. These would definitely be interesting characters to include in other stories.
Oh, I wouldn't go that far...   But they'd have an easier time with a female monarch than any male-led authority structure.  :-)
OK, now I'm looking forward to seeing the Fi'arii and the Aethans share a scene or two together  Grin

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

JNovaarii
Knight Sergeant

« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2019, 02:22:03 PM »

Always interested in reading good fan fiction

Sent from my LG-LS777 using Tapatalk

current saber : Initiate v4 with fire orange blade, soon to have Obsidian v3 sound and av switch installed

wishlist dream saber:  Dark Initiate v5 with gold claws, with most of the black anodizing removed to create a custom look

"I am neither a servant of the light or the dark, but a servant of the balanced will of the Force. and serve the greater good of the galaxy"- Jeskaaro Nova'arii, Suva'arii Knight and Elite Guardian of the Fi'arii Empire

Light or dark points appreciated as warranted, My alignment will remain more or less neutral

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2019, 09:54:19 PM »

Check the stickied post "Forumverse Reading List".   It has links ... and they're all good.   :-)

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2019, 01:54:10 AM »

Always interested in reading good fan fiction

Check the stickied post "Forumverse Reading List".   It has links ... and they're all good.   :-)
QFT^^

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

JNovaarii
Knight Sergeant

« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2019, 10:01:12 PM »

Of course they are

JNovaarii
Knight Sergeant

« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2019, 02:31:16 PM »

Is there not a way to directly edit previous posts?

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #24 on: June 10, 2019, 06:30:36 AM »

There is, but it is on a timer.  After a set time, which I cannot recall but its like a hour or something, the post "locks" and then only those with Moderator powers can edit.  :-/

JNovaarii
Knight Sergeant

« Reply #25 on: June 10, 2019, 05:43:51 PM »

Crazy thing is you I can still edit in Tapatalk

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: