Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 32   Go Down
Author Topic: Return of the Saber Doodles  (Read 99566 times)
PsychoSith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -372

« Reply #135 on: October 02, 2019, 04:56:20 PM »

Wow.

WOW!

WOW!!

These are phenomenal designs PS!  I especially like the 8th drawing; VERY nice marriage between "form" and "function"  Smiley
YES!  This looks FANTASTIC!

I'm glad you like them, those were actually my rejects for the final design. I decided to incorporate bits for "The Sith Path" "The Tyrant's Word" and "Still kinda stupid"(i liked the grip but the emitter was way too much)

Question: is there a canon saber for Darth Bane?  If not, I vote for this one!

Hmmm...which makes me think...PS, I love your history for this saber...I'll PM you about an idea I've got  Wink

Inbox stand at the ready  Grin

Just wanted to say y'all are too nice. Thanks for the good words! Points all 'round  Wink

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2765

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #136 on: October 02, 2019, 06:14:58 PM »

Question: is there a canon saber for Darth Bane?  If not, I vote for this one!
There was. It was curved.

There is just so much AWESOMENESS in this picture, I'm surprised that the Forums could contain it  Cheesy
Thanks

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

« Reply #137 on: October 02, 2019, 08:18:55 PM »

Gettin' spoopy

Bob Loblaw
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 102

« Reply #138 on: October 03, 2019, 03:08:34 PM »

So writing this all out again cause my browser crashed right before hitting the post button  Roll Eyes

I'm pretty proud of this one, I hope you guys don't mind, I've attached a little writing experiment to this one.

The Acolyte looked down at the saber gripped in his hand; the device given so much love in its' construction and meaning.

y..you worthless wretch

The pommel stolen from the scepter of a master most cruel; the birth of a passion.

you think this is a victory? you th...

The grip three bones, cast in stone and wrapped in leather; the strength of the body.

...you think yourself powerful?

The power unit wrapped in chains; a Sith seeking only power is still bound by their weakness.

n-no. Heh. You'll never escape this place. You....

The chassis marked by tallies of the wielder's fallen enemies; each notch, a victory.

...you'll never escape me. You-you'll never be free of me.

The emitter adorned by a jeweled crown; the blade freely burning forth.

The Acolyte looked down at his bloodied master, whose blade now dripped with bloody irony. The Acolyte spoke.

"The Force shall free me."

Shocked I love it! Point!

I will still have a look at modeling this one...

YES!!! I can't wait.

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

« Reply #139 on: October 09, 2019, 08:48:40 PM »

Hey all, just keeping everyone in the loop; havent been as prolific as lately, between Inktober and some unrelated art ive been doing I've had a busy pen. I'll be back at it soon though once i come up with a new saber project list  Wink

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1557

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #140 on: October 09, 2019, 09:10:06 PM »

Hello PsychoSith,

No worries from me, and I have just sent you a PM about something you may like to see. Looking forward to whatever you post whenever you can!

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #141 on: October 11, 2019, 12:59:07 AM »

Hey all, just keeping everyone in the loop; havent been as prolific as lately, between Inktober and some unrelated art ive been doing I've had a busy pen. I'll be back at it soon though once i come up with a new saber project list  Wink

How's Inktober going for you? I'm about 3 days behind.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

« Reply #142 on: October 11, 2019, 01:12:23 PM »

How's Inktober going for you? I'm about 3 days behind.

2 days myself

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

« Reply #143 on: October 14, 2019, 01:16:34 PM »

Hey all, came across one of my old sketchbooks, and behold there were doodles inside!

Specifically these are of my old, old OC Darth Teroril and her saber.

Might re-do some of these, not sure.

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1557

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #144 on: October 14, 2019, 01:42:05 PM »

Hi Psycho,

Wow some lost early works of PsychoPencils! These are neat and I like the second picture with two hilts. Is the smaller of the two intended as a Shoto off hand saber?

(Not sure if I can give you another point today as I gave one to you on my thread but there's another point on the way later ok!)

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

« Reply #145 on: October 14, 2019, 01:44:31 PM »

Hi Psycho,

Wow some lost early works of PsychoPencils! These are neat and I like the second picture with two hilts. Is the smaller of the two intended as a Shoto off hand saber?

(Not sure if I can give you another point today as I gave one to you on my thread but there's another point on the way later ok!)

It was originally intended to be her master's saber, though i might re-purpose it into something all together new. This character has changed a LOT since these drawings and a lot of the details don't necessarily apply anymore.

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #146 on: October 14, 2019, 05:25:22 PM »

Hey all, came across one of my old sketchbooks, and behold there were doodles inside!

Specifically these are of my old, old OC Darth Teroril and her saber.

Might re-do some of these, not sure.

Yet another awesome pic, PS!  I have to say that I wish that I had your (and/or FT's) creative talents  Smiley

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

« Reply #147 on: October 14, 2019, 05:34:55 PM »

Yet another awesome pic, PS!  I have to say that I wish that I had your (and/or FT's) creative talents  Smiley

But you do! Your writing is fantastic and requires just as much artistic creativity as drawing / modelling

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

« Reply #148 on: October 15, 2019, 01:29:33 PM »

Gave Teroril's saber a once-over. Think it came out good.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2765

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #149 on: October 15, 2019, 01:35:37 PM »

Gave Teroril's saber a once-over. Think it came out good.

That pommel looks rather emitter-ish. You got somethin' planned, boy?

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 32   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: