Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32]   Go Down
Author Topic: Return of the Saber Doodles  (Read 101136 times)
PsychoSith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -372

« Reply #465 on: August 17, 2021, 04:59:21 PM »

More cowbell incoming.

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #466 on: August 17, 2021, 08:04:23 PM »

So obviously I wanted to draw twin sabers, but I wanted to draw to sabers that are tactically complementary beyond the normal "saber + shoto" combination. So i thought if we incorporated elements into the main saber to make it more offensive, such as a Bec de Corbin and hook, we could design something meant to not only attack, but pin and manipulate the movements of the opponent. To complement this, we have a small but very easy to wield shoto hilt, with finger rings and a flattened emitter to give it a similar purpose as a punch-dagger. Combine this with the flowing ribbons from the saber, the goal is to use the primary weapon to distract, wound, and immobilize the opponent, leaving them open to quick strikes from the shoto. Two predatory birds, working together On Corvid Wings.

I don't know how I missed this awesome drawing but this set looks fantastic!  From the organic lines of the hilt to the aggressive quillion and pommel, these weapons look FIERCE and DANGEROUS  Smiley

Oh, and I love the wrapped hilt; something about it reminds me of some of the manga/anime characters that I've read about/seen^^

Point!

More cowbell incoming.

/Anticipation  Grin

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

« Reply #467 on: August 18, 2021, 01:52:47 PM »

I don't know how I missed this awesome drawing but this set looks fantastic!  From the organic lines of the hilt to the aggressive quillion and pommel, these weapons look FIERCE and DANGEROUS  Smiley

Oh, and I love the wrapped hilt; something about it reminds me of some of the manga/anime characters that I've read about/seen^^

Point!
/Anticipation  Grin

Glad you liked that pair! They were pretty fun to draw i gotta say. Also the Visions trailer has me all flavors of inspired for lightsabers right now, so the next designs are probably gonna be a bit more unconventional than my usual faire.

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

« Reply #468 on: September 22, 2021, 05:07:53 PM »

Sometimes when I'm bored I toy with TCCS' saber builder.

And sometimes this creates ideas.

I think art will be coming soon

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: