Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Author Topic: How do you transport all your sabers and gear?  (Read 643 times)
ScificommodoreJones
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 15

« Reply #30 on: June 26, 2019, 06:19:53 AM »

I use and older version of  this a sword traveling case. price varies depending how flashy you want it  they can be found at most martial arts supply
or many other online retailers

Sabers owned for my granddaughter is The Dark Sentinel   LE V4 Fire orange stunt saber, while I got the Dark Apprentice v5 with light sound and tri Fire orange
Wife got Dominix Le V2 blazing red

janx
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -1

Vote for Neutrality!

« Reply #31 on: Today at 09:30:52 AM »

At saber class, I noticed one chap used a plastic rifle case.  It was too short for our Grand Master or Savior, but fit his Emperor's Hand.  Said he paid $10 for it at Academy.

Today, I did a quick search revealed a $16.99 case that holds 48".  guess how long that Savior is?  47.5

I bought it and am gluing the foam padding in (it's loose and flops out otherwise).  But other than that, it's reasonable ruggedness and can hold 2-3 sabers and a couple tools.  Better than using the cardboard shipping box my wife's arrived in. Smiley

For other gear, I bought a $35 duffle with a big side pocket, wide front pocket and main area with a mini uvula pocket for phone and keys.  Fits two pair of lacrosse gloves  in the side pocket. With a pair of shoes in the main area, I think there's still enough room for  a fencing mask when I get one.

I'm carrying for two people, but I don't see individuals bringing more than 2-3 sabers to class.  Not the same usage requirements Lady Revan has Smiley

I'll try to get back here to post a pic when the glue is dry...

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: