Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Qui Gon Jinn sound font and Diamond save  (Read 4218 times)
KaiserSosay
Duke of the Diamond Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -839

« on: June 03, 2019, 07:12:07 AM »

Qui Gon Jinn sound files and a Diamond save have been added to the link below.
 No one comments even when I make a video, so I won't bother. Download it if you're interested.

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2019, 01:52:19 PM »

Thanks for the effort!  When I actually get my first Diamond saber, I'll be able to enjoy your efforts more.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

KaiserSosay
Knight Commander

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2019, 05:53:25 PM »

Thanks for the effort!  When I actually get my first Diamond saber, I'll be able to enjoy your efforts more.

Thank you very much for the comment!
I posted this almost two weeks ago. It has been looked at almost 100 times. No one comments?
I feel very unwelcome on this forum sometimes. Like I  have a plague people are afraid to get if they talk to me. I'm glad you appreciate my efforts, even if you can't currently enjoy them yourself. If I ever get pissed and remove everything, just send me a P.M. All of my fonts will always be available to you! If you ever want a custom font, say so and it is yours.
 I can hold a grudge forever, but I also remember small niceties just as long! So thank you very much for the comment!
 I hope you have a great day!

JNovaarii
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2019, 02:18:32 AM »

Hello, I am relatively new to this forum,  I was checking the files yesterday.  Nice work

current saber : Initiate v4 with fire orange blade, soon to have Obsidian v3 sound and av switch installed

wishlist dream saber:  Dark Initiate v5 with gold claws, with most of the black anodizing removed to create a custom look

"I am neither a servant of the light or the dark, but a servant of the balanced will of the Force. and serve the greater good of the galaxy"- Jeskaaro Nova'arii, Suva'arii Knight and Elite Guardian of the Fi'arii Empire

Light or dark points appreciated as warranted, My alignment will remain more or less neutral

KaiserSosay
Knight Commander

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2019, 02:47:41 AM »

Hello, I am relatively new to this forum,  I was checking the files yesterday.  Nice work
Thank you for the reply and the compliment.  Sorry for the attitude in the post earlier.  No one replies and I wonder why I even bother. One person downloads it because they are interested, I am happy! That's enough to keep me going and posting more fonts.
 So your comment is very appreciated and I thank you for it.

JNovaarii
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2019, 03:53:28 AM »

I don't even have my sound board installed yet but when I do I will give these a closer look

Sent from my LG-LS777 using Tapatalk

current saber : Initiate v4 with fire orange blade, soon to have Obsidian v3 sound and av switch installed

wishlist dream saber:  Dark Initiate v5 with gold claws, with most of the black anodizing removed to create a custom look

"I am neither a servant of the light or the dark, but a servant of the balanced will of the Force. and serve the greater good of the galaxy"- Jeskaaro Nova'arii, Suva'arii Knight and Elite Guardian of the Fi'arii Empire

Light or dark points appreciated as warranted, My alignment will remain more or less neutral

Maestro Jones
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 181

« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2019, 12:19:14 PM »

I just got my Consular with the V4 board last week and haven't had time to mess with it yet.  I do plan on adding sounds to it and these look great.  I'm also planning to do it with my Guardian with the V4 board.  Keep up the good work!

Household US Arsenal:
# = STUNT; % = OBSIDIAN LITE; ~ = OBSIDIAN V4; * = DIAMOND
Mine:
# Dark Apprentice LE v4: BR; # Dark Sentinel LE v4: TRI BR; # Dominix v3: PO; # Dorinian: TRI AB; # Frankensaber - BR; # Initiate v2: GB; # Liberator v3: TRI CG; % Archon 3.1: TRI CG; ~ Consular: TRI CG; ~ Dark Initiate LE v5: TRI FO; ~ Guardian: TRI GB; * Menace; * Monarch

Wife’s:
# Aeon V2: VA; # Dominix V2: BH; # Initiate V2: GB; # Prophecy v3: TRI GB; ~ Graflex SE: TRI GB; ~ Spectre: TRI GB; * Fulcrum; * Lost Grey

KaiserSosay
Knight Commander

« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2019, 07:51:32 PM »

I just got my Consular with the V4 board last week and haven't had time to mess with it yet.  I do plan on adding sounds to it and these look great.  I'm also planning to do it with my Guardian with the V4 board.  Keep up the good work!

Definitely check out the ObiWan sound files. Towards the bottom of that file you will find the sounds I mixed. Including flash on clash with ObiWan saying "High Ground". If you are interested I can fix the on and offs too. What I mean by that is, the on sound, Obi says "hello there" and then the saber ignites.  It's no good on obsidian.  As soon as the sound starts the saber is lit, not with the sound of the saber igniting. So I will need to switch the sounds around for obsidian.  Saber ignition sound, then the "hello there" will look and sound better for obsidian.
  There are probably other sound files I made with similar problems. They all work great on the diamond board. They will work on the obsidian board too, but would be much better with fine tuning for that board. Shorter length sound files for the smaller memory space is another thing I need to fix, probably.
 If any one wants to use these sound files on an obsidian board, please do! If you come across a sound file you think needs "tweaking", let me know. I will fix it up to your liking and then post it for everyone to use.
 I just want everyone to be as happy with their sabers as I am with mine. So if you like some of the sounds and they are not perfect for you, say so. I will fix it up the best I can.

I do not offend easily, so don't worry about that. We all have different tastes. If we were all the same, this would be a boring world.  Don't hesitate to ask me for changes or fixes.

ScificommodoreJones
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 29

« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2019, 07:07:35 AM »

Qui Gon Jinn sound files and a Diamond save have been added to the link below.
 No one comments even when I make a video, so I won't bother. Download it if you're interested.
I just downloaded your cenobite and Dante's inferno  and at the Moment working on an Ultraman sound font not sure it they'll work but if one stops learning one might as well be dead here's the link to my ultra-man sound font attempt
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mQhDTG5-UAnKqTqoPVFKEjsWz_4bIS4P/view?usp=sharing

Sabers owned for my granddaughter is The Dark Sentinel   LE V4 Fire orange stunt saber, while I got the Dark Apprentice v5 with light sound and tri Fire orange, the fallen V4, artic blue foc
Wife got Dominix Le V2 blazing red ,Guardian  tri  Adegan Silver
Dark Arbiter FO FOC silver V4 sound

KaiserSosay
Knight Commander

« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2019, 03:44:43 PM »

I downloaded your Ultraman sound files. Go back to the Ultraman post if you want to know more!

You posted in QuiGonJin, But didn't download this one?  Interesting...
I hope you like what you did try out.

KaiserSosay
Knight Commander

« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2019, 08:14:50 PM »

Thank you very much for the comment!

I feel very unwelcome on this forum sometimes. Like I  have a plague people are afraid to get if they talk to me. I'm glad you appreciate my efforts, even if you can't currently enjoy them yourself. If I ever get pissed and remove everything, just send me a P.M. All of my fonts will always be available to you! If you ever want a custom font, say so and it is yours.
 I can hold a grudge forever, but I also remember small niceties just as long! So thank you very much for the comment!
 I hope you have a great day!

This, still stands Cyclops942

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: