Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: The Movies of Robert Pattinson: 2004 - 2018  (Read 2325 times)
Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2019, 01:00:33 PM »

A Twilight is the very definition of poorly made teen romance movies that simultaneously destroy the vampire mythos.
He is...actor
Because comic book movies reign supreme at the box office and the character is such a valuable IP that WB/DC decided to reboot and recast
Approx 22 years, 28 if it maintains a healthy lifestyle
Spidey sense.
Point incoming.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Bob Loblaw
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 102

« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2019, 01:27:56 PM »

A Twilight is the very definition of poorly made teen romance movies that simultaneously destroy the vampire mythos.
He is...actor
Because comic book movies reign supreme at the box office and the character is such a valuable IP that WB/DC decided to reboot and recast
Approx 22 years, 28 if it maintains a healthy lifestyle
Spidey sense.

Thank you for clearing all of that up! Very informative. Wink

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -1913

(Dark points only) Do not hesitate. Show no mercy

« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2019, 01:51:00 PM »

Thank you for clearing all of that up! Very informative. Wink
It's why I'm here  Cool Grin

Greywolf
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 100

Grey all the way ;)

« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2019, 08:51:25 PM »

I can't listen to music when I ride my motorbike to work as I need to concentrate on the road. And if I was going to listen to a book at home I would need to make sure I gave it my undivided attention, otherwise I would miss parts of what they're saying.

Reminds me of the time when I tried to listen to a 'Japanese Language Class' podcast while commuting via car.
The first two lessons were OK, but starting with lesson three I had to decide between 'learn Japanese' and 'arrive at work in one piece' Grin

Cake is a lie. There are only Cookies.
Through Cookies I gain Chocolate.
Through Chocolate I gain Energy.
Through Energy I gain Weight.
Through Weight my pants will burst.
The Force shall free me.

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -1913

(Dark points only) Do not hesitate. Show no mercy

« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2019, 10:47:24 PM »

Reminds me of the time when I tried to listen to a 'Japanese Language Class' podcast while commuting via car.
The first two lessons were OK, but starting with lesson three I had to decide between 'learn Japanese' and 'arrive at work in one piece' Grin
If I'm doing a long journey on the bike outside of London, then I'll listen to music. Once on the A-roads I don't have to worry pedestrians, cyclists and cars coming from side roads without looking. I can just enjoy the journey and the scenery. So, earphones go in and on come the tunes.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: