Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Diamond preset colors?  (Read 2900 times)
Darth Gargamel
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -1

« on: June 09, 2019, 05:49:45 AM »

I know I modified the first font slot by choosing my colors. Do the other 8 preset fonts have different colors, or are they all set to my slot 1 preference? If they have preset colors, what are they? If not, how do I change blade color without a computer handy? Couldn’t find the gesture control in the manual if there is one...

Maestro Jones
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 180

« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2019, 12:09:28 PM »

Each font should have a different color.  The colors/fonts are (from US):
0. Default Obsidian Font - Customer color choice
1. Blackstar font - Yellow blade color
2. Sith font - Red blade color
3. Ancient Saber font - Orange blade color
4. Episode 1 font - Blade blade color
5. Episode 2 font - Arctic Blue blade color
6. Episode 4 font - Sunriders Destiny blade color
7. Episode 6 font - Violet Amethyst blade color
8. Episode 6 font - Green blade color

To change between the fonts, do the following (from the Diamond manual, pg. 8 ) :

1. Initiate:
Execute a STAB motion with the switch pressed.
Release the switch. The saber will play the tag effect of the current font

2. Select:
Rotating the saber clockwise will select the next font and rotating it counter-clockwise will select the previous font. You can cycle through the entire list of installed font in any direction.
Each time you choose a new font, the Tag effect of that font will play once.

3. Confirm:
Press and release the switch. The saber will exit the menu and resume normal operation with the new font selected.

Tips:
- If you change your mind and wish to cancel the font selection, keep the switch pressed for 2 seconds. This will exit the font selection menu without making any change.
- When the Diamond Controller detects a rotation, it will not react to another one for 1 second. This gives you time to rotate your wrist back to the initial position without triggering an opposite command.
- You can adjust the detection sensitivity for the menu rotations using the Ultrasabers Launcher software. See chapter 4 for details.

Household US Arsenal:
# = STUNT; % = OBSIDIAN LITE; ~ = OBSIDIAN V4; * = DIAMOND
Mine:
# Dark Apprentice LE v4: BR; # Dark Sentinel LE v4: TRI BR; # Dominix v3: PO; # Dorinian: TRI AB; # Frankensaber - BR; # Initiate v2: GB; # Liberator v3: TRI CG; % Archon 3.1: TRI CG; ~ Consular: TRI CG; ~ Dark Initiate LE v5: TRI FO; ~ Guardian: TRI GB; * Menace; * Monarch

Wife’s:
# Aeon V2: VA; # Dominix V2: BH; # Initiate V2: GB; # Prophecy v3: TRI GB; ~ Graflex SE: TRI GB; ~ Spectre: TRI GB; * Fulcrum; * Lost Grey

Darth Gargamel
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2019, 08:34:44 PM »

Thanks for the list! I know the basic moves, as I’ve had almost 5 weeks of waiting to memorize the manual. It just doesn’t say anything about built in colors. People on the inter webs seem to think there is a way to change just the color using the wiggle-menu, but it would appear to be impossible to change the color without a computer - which makes the fact that the presets have different colors good for a person with minimal color-and-audio-graph manipulation skills. (not to mention the fact that the Mac US launcher will be useless as soon as the macOS updates automatically this fall...) I just wish I’d known before I ordered... I went with orange, which is already a preset. Ah well. I guess figuring out how to reprogram “ancient saber” will help me learn how to fill in the remaining 7 empty slots! 😁

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2019, 03:18:37 AM »

(not to mention the fact that the Mac US launcher will be useless as soon as the macOS updates automatically this fall...)
Wait, what?Huh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Darth Gargamel
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2019, 10:03:44 PM »

Every time I start the (macOS) launcher my computer reminds me the launcher will be incompatible with the next version of macOS, which comes out every year like clockwork. It says there are no updates when I try...

Maestro Jones
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 180

« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2019, 11:58:42 PM »

I just use the US launcher on my Mac today with no warning.  Now, I am using an older Mac (2009) and it can't update to the newest OS, so that may be the reason.  I guess having an older Mac has its advantages.

Household US Arsenal:
# = STUNT; % = OBSIDIAN LITE; ~ = OBSIDIAN V4; * = DIAMOND
Mine:
# Dark Apprentice LE v4: BR; # Dark Sentinel LE v4: TRI BR; # Dominix v3: PO; # Dorinian: TRI AB; # Frankensaber - BR; # Initiate v2: GB; # Liberator v3: TRI CG; % Archon 3.1: TRI CG; ~ Consular: TRI CG; ~ Dark Initiate LE v5: TRI FO; ~ Guardian: TRI GB; * Menace; * Monarch

Wife’s:
# Aeon V2: VA; # Dominix V2: BH; # Initiate V2: GB; # Prophecy v3: TRI GB; ~ Graflex SE: TRI GB; ~ Spectre: TRI GB; * Fulcrum; * Lost Grey

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2019, 10:17:39 AM »

Every time I start the (macOS) launcher my computer reminds me the launcher will be incompatible with the next version of macOS, which comes out every year like clockwork. It says there are no updates when I try...
Arrrrrrgh!  I realize that I don't yet have a Diamond saber, but if that software doesn't get updated soon, there will be no point in me getting one until that happens, since I have only a Mac, and it will support (and therefore will receive, because keeping my OS updated is important to me) the next update.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: