Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Loose Illuminated AV Switch  (Read 681 times)
Cwmtg1990
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: June 12, 2019, 04:32:12 PM »

Hello all, My son and I just got our first sabers this past week and have been enjoying them immensely!!! Unfortunately my illuminated AV switch isn’t as solid as I was when I got it, likes it’s coming loose or something, it may not be a big issue or maybe normal idk but I’m just trying to catch the issue now rather than wait till I’m dueling and the switch fly out. If anyone has any info, help or tricks on fixing this issue please let me know. Thanks and may the force be with you.

JNovaarii
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2019, 12:57:03 AM »

Likely just needa to be tightened which could be tricky depending on which saber you have

Sent from my LG-LS777 using Tapatalk

current saber : Initiate v4 with fire orange blade, soon to have Obsidian v3 sound and av switch installed

wishlist dream saber:  Dark Initiate v5 with gold claws, with most of the black anodizing removed to create a custom look

"I am neither a servant of the light or the dark, but a servant of the balanced will of the Force. and serve the greater good of the galaxy"- Jeskaaro Nova'arii, Suva'arii Knight and Elite Guardian of the Fi'arii Empire

Light or dark points appreciated as warranted, My alignment will remain more or less neutral

Cwmtg1990
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2019, 01:33:23 AM »

Sorry it’s a dark apprentice LE V5 obsidian lite sound and green illuminated AV switch

JNovaarii
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2019, 03:02:34 AM »

If you had a long, thin screwdriver you could carefully tightening that way

Sent from my LG-LS777 using Tapatalk

current saber : Initiate v4 with fire orange blade, soon to have Obsidian v3 sound and av switch installed

wishlist dream saber:  Dark Initiate v5 with gold claws, with most of the black anodizing removed to create a custom look

"I am neither a servant of the light or the dark, but a servant of the balanced will of the Force. and serve the greater good of the galaxy"- Jeskaaro Nova'arii, Suva'arii Knight and Elite Guardian of the Fi'arii Empire

Light or dark points appreciated as warranted, My alignment will remain more or less neutral

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: