Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: My Graflex SE video!  (Read 1213 times)
BionicDance
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 17

« on: June 14, 2019, 12:21:54 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQssAVOrneg" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQssAVOrneg</a>

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2019, 05:40:38 PM »

Well BionicDance, let me say, that was a great video and I love what you did with your Graflex SE. Very cool indeed. Point to you, and May the Force be with you as well.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

KaiserSosay
Duke of the Diamond Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -839

Droogs dont run!

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2019, 01:03:41 AM »

Great video!

JNovaarii
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2019, 07:33:15 AM »

Sweet saber!  You seem really at ease in feont of the camera.  You're a natural

Sent from my LG-LS777 using Tapatalk

current saber : Initiate v4 with fire orange blade, soon to have Obsidian v3 sound and av switch installed

wishlist dream saber:  Dark Initiate v5 with gold claws, with most of the black anodizing removed to create a custom look

"I am neither a servant of the light or the dark, but a servant of the balanced will of the Force. and serve the greater good of the galaxy"- Jeskaaro Nova'arii, Suva'arii Knight and Elite Guardian of the Fi'arii Empire

Light or dark points appreciated as warranted, My alignment will remain more or less neutral

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2019, 03:03:30 PM »

Ha!!!  Fantastic!  This is definitely not your first video. As others have said, you look very comfortable in front of the camera.

Thanks for showing off your saber, and I look forward to seeing the rest of your customizations.

Point incoming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

janx
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -21

Vote for Neutrality!

« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2019, 08:41:19 AM »

Well done video. 

If the pop-filter wasn't a clue, the camera cuts, intro video and array of prior videos listed at the end make it obvious this isn't BD's first rodeo. Smiley

I like the attention to the Diamond features and your changes, that's not something I'd seen talked about much.  Makes the video more dynamic as you talk about your plans/changes, rather than yet another video about a saber many people have already recorded a video about.

On a related note, a thread on tips for doing a video/review might be very handy, and I think BD's video is a good example of content, pacing, presentation and editing.

BionicDance
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 17

« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2019, 09:03:20 AM »

I've been making YouTube videos for...well, a really long time.

I just never brought it up cuz my usual topics are on the verboten list for the forum, so... Smiley

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2019, 05:14:09 PM »

BD,
Wonderful video!  Like you, when I saw that US had an analogue of Luke's Ep.4&5 saber, I knew that I had to get it as well (point of fact: it was my very FIRST saber purchase...which of course invariably led to another...and another...and you get the addiction  Wink).  Your relaxed and relatable demeanor translates clearly in your review and makes it that much more enjoyable to watch  Smiley

On a related note, a thread on tips for doing a video/review might be very handy, and I think BD's video is a good example of content, pacing, presentation and editing.
I could not have put this any better myself.  Wondeful job, BD!

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

ScificommodoreJones
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 29

« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2019, 02:10:36 PM »

your review is awesome, just points on a timeline, like saying just put the car in D, lol,  to Drive

Sabers owned for my granddaughter is The Dark Sentinel   LE V4 Fire orange stunt saber, while I got the Dark Apprentice v5 with light sound and tri Fire orange, the fallen V4, artic blue foc
Wife got Dominix Le V2 blazing red ,Guardian  tri  Adegan Silver
Dark Arbiter FO FOC silver V4 sound

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: