Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Author Topic: Waiting for the Summer Raffle??  (Read 2515 times)
Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« on: June 13, 2019, 05:32:57 PM »

Hey forum, so I am enjoying my new Manticore and my Grand Master LE. Couldn't be happier, really. I'm broke as a joke and that's fine by me. Having said that, that faint tug of the old addiction is creeping up on me. I'm saving $$$ for the summer raffle that I know is coming. Gotta have another saber. My collection is so close to being complete...for now. Just a few more sabers and I'm good. Monarch..Malice...Monarch...Malice Monarch...Malice.  I buy one, win the other. (maybe grab the Azure Dorinian in a private sale). So, what are you looking forward to adding to your collections?? I know I'm not alone here?

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Maestro Jones
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 180

« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2019, 12:52:12 AM »

Hey forum, so I am enjoying my new Manticore and my Grand Master LE. Couldn't be happier, really. I'm broke as a joke and that's fine by me. Having said that, that faint tug of the old addiction is creeping up on me. I'm saving $$$ for the summer raffle that I know is coming. Gotta have another saber. My collection is so close to being complete...for now. Just a few more sabers and I'm good. Monarch..Malice...Monarch...Malice Monarch...Malice.  I buy one, win the other. (maybe grab the Azure Dorinian in a private sale). So, what are you looking forward to adding to your collections?? I know I'm not alone here?
I've got seven sabers coming from the "Great Summer Giveaway".  Lost Gray (diamond), Menace (diamond), DominixV2 (stunt), plus all four free sabers (initiate, grab bag, mystery box, and frankensaber).  I knew there was a probability of a summer raffle (there's one for every season), but I had three sabers to get and couldn't pass up getting four free.  I might get in on the summer raffle as I would like to add a Monarch to my arsenal. 

Household US Arsenal:
# = STUNT; % = OBSIDIAN LITE; ~ = OBSIDIAN V4; * = DIAMOND
Mine:
# Dark Apprentice LE v4: BR; # Dark Sentinel LE v4: TRI BR; # Dominix v3: PO; # Dorinian: TRI AB; # Frankensaber - BR; # Initiate v2: GB; # Liberator v3: TRI CG; % Archon 3.1: TRI CG; ~ Consular: TRI CG; ~ Dark Initiate LE v5: TRI FO; ~ Guardian: TRI GB; * Menace; * Monarch

Wife’s:
# Aeon V2: VA; # Dominix V2: BH; # Initiate V2: GB; # Prophecy v3: TRI GB; ~ Graflex SE: TRI GB; ~ Spectre: TRI GB; * Fulcrum; * Lost Grey

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2019, 04:10:35 AM »

Which Monarch do you want? I'm particularly interested in the nickel plated Monarch.

Maestro Jones
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 180

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2019, 11:47:31 AM »

Which Monarch do you want? I'm particularly interested in the nickel plated Monarch.
Polished aluminum with diamond controller

Household US Arsenal:
# = STUNT; % = OBSIDIAN LITE; ~ = OBSIDIAN V4; * = DIAMOND
Mine:
# Dark Apprentice LE v4: BR; # Dark Sentinel LE v4: TRI BR; # Dominix v3: PO; # Dorinian: TRI AB; # Frankensaber - BR; # Initiate v2: GB; # Liberator v3: TRI CG; % Archon 3.1: TRI CG; ~ Consular: TRI CG; ~ Dark Initiate LE v5: TRI FO; ~ Guardian: TRI GB; * Menace; * Monarch

Wife’s:
# Aeon V2: VA; # Dominix V2: BH; # Initiate V2: GB; # Prophecy v3: TRI GB; ~ Graflex SE: TRI GB; ~ Spectre: TRI GB; * Fulcrum; * Lost Grey

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2019, 02:32:13 PM »

Sweet.  I have a diamond controller (Emperor's Hand). Truth is, I just don't get how it works. I'm not a tech guy (at all). I've watched the tutorials but it still doesn't make sense to me.

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2019, 03:19:35 PM »

I'm still thinking about the Azure Grandmaster during the next raffle.

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2019, 05:54:53 PM »

I have a few sabers that I want but I don't think that I can wing it

chalion
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2019, 04:38:29 PM »

I have all the sabers from my MUST HAVE list, but the WANT list still has a few on it.

Menace CE x 2 (for a maul doubled bladed saber)

Another Grand Master LE (to have the option for a double bladed saber)

Prophecy v3 and Dark Prophecy v3

maybe another Graflex or Dark Graflex - maybe one as an empty so I can customize it

all with diamond.

I haven't played with changing the diamond saber setup on any of my sabers - the fonts and colors they use cover most of my needs, but I have altered the pulse on 2 of them and like the changes, but I did back up the original files for all of them.

I keep going back to this you tube tutorial for diamond set up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-iuiqlzAUM

26 diamond lightsaber and counting

Swardheld
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 53

« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2019, 06:35:29 AM »

After creating a double bladed single hilt stunt Saber with all Ultra sabers parts, I recently ordered a Menace CE pair of sabers with a quick disconnect coupler. With diamond controllers in both.

GB Phantasm (2xInitiate V3 LE), RGB Raven, RGB Dark War Glaive, CG Dominix V3, DVA Archon V2, BR Dark Shock, CG Manticore, CG Dark Liberator V3, SY Graflex CE, AS Prophecy V3, AB Initiate V2, Em Chosen One, TCG Lost Grey, Diamond Menace CE pair, TCG Fulcrum, TGB Archon V3, VA Electrum Wind, Diamond Dominicide

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Light side points please

« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2019, 07:03:39 PM »

Nice, I've been wanting to get the twin brother for my Azure Menace Diamond saber but keep putting it off.

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2019, 02:12:43 AM »

Me, I'm more likely to be ordering some components to make use of 'spare parts' I have here

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2019, 07:00:15 PM »

I'm personally gonna wait for the fall raffle for sure. Just not sure which saber combo to go for though. Might do another Bellicose with sound again, really do miss that one plus you know me and my love for slanted emitter style sabers Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

chalion
Knight Commander

« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2019, 08:47:29 PM »

Damn UltraSabers, releasing The Dominicide, the newest double bladed lightsaber in the arsenal. Just put my order in for one in LE with diamond controller and used the free initiate and free grabbag codes.

Thank you UltraSabers - the best lightsaber makers I have the privilege to buy from.

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Light side points please

« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2019, 09:06:41 PM »

Wow Chalion, way to jump in on the top tier for the Dominicide, wouldn't expect anything less from you Kudos +1

chalion
Knight Commander

« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2019, 09:58:54 PM »

Wow Chalion, way to jump in on the top tier for the Dominicide, wouldn't expect anything less from you Kudos +1

Back at you.

As soon as I get my version, i'll post unboxing video/pics and dismantle the fiddly bits to show the expanded views and battery set up. Thinking of getting a couple gold Savior emitters for a non-claw looking double bladed saber.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: