Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Battery question  (Read 564 times)
Swardheld
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 53

« on: June 16, 2019, 05:42:09 PM »

Hi All,

I'm hoping Deep will weigh in on this question...

I bought my first UltraSabers in 2012 and was active until around 2014. I just started up my interest again now that my personal life is in less flux.

My question is about the rechargable batteries... I haven't been charging my removable saber batteries for 5 years (with the exception of my Chosen One - in hilt recharge). Are those old batteries still charge-worthy? I remember reading that U.S. was recommending that the batteries live in the charger when not in use.

Any thoughts or experiences? Thanks in advance!

GB Phantasm (2xInitiate V3 LE), RGB Raven, RGB Dark War Glaive, CG Dominix V3, DVA Archon V2, BR Dark Shock, CG Manticore, CG Dark Liberator V3, SY Graflex CE, AS Prophecy V3, AB Initiate V2, Em Chosen One, TCG Lost Grey, Diamond Menace CE pair, TCG Fulcrum, TGB Archon V3, VA Electrum Wind, Diamond Dominicide

KaiserSosay
Duke of the Diamond Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -839

« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2019, 07:49:25 PM »

There is really no way to know until you try to charge them up.  If the batteries are bad they will not take or hold a charge.  I would bet that the will work still if you try to charge them! Worst case scenario they will not charge.  Best case they are still perfectly fine, they just need a charge.

Reality,  they will probably work but will have a decreased storage capacity. Meaning brand new and charged, they would last 2-3 hours. Now after 5 years, they may only last for like half an hour.
 Try to charge them is my advice! I will keep my fingers crossed for you.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: