Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Grey Jedi cosplay and My custom Consular  (Read 3287 times)
Kemo11
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: June 19, 2019, 04:48:33 AM »

Used a silver War Glaive emitter with black claws and an Archon pommel.
Battle helmet is a work in progress

Kemo11
Force Sensitive

« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2019, 04:54:58 AM »

Having issues, noob pic posting Sad

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2019, 08:35:26 AM »

I think it looks great, but looks like it lands more to the dark side.

What color blade? Does it have sound?

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2784

Grey Assassin

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2019, 11:15:10 AM »

I love it, man! I'm also a Grey and like that costume.  The Consular with a War Glaive emitter is a great mash up

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2019, 01:27:14 PM »

Love the costume!   I love the franken-saber, the parts go well together to make something unique and ambiguous as to origin.   Nicely done!   I am also curious about the blade color.  Smiley

LOVE the outfit, though I have to agree that with the hood up and helmet is reads more "dark side" than neutral.   But without it, you're spot-on!   Great job!

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2019, 07:18:43 AM »

Used a silver War Glaive emitter with black claws and an Archon pommel.
Battle helmet is a work in progress

Awesome ensemble Kemo!  Your saber looks incredible; I really like the choices you made^^ . And interesting iteration on "Gray Jedi"  Smiley

IF you're interested in reading more about Gray Jedi, I would HIGHLY recommend that you check out the Fan Fiction section and start with Karmack's excellent "We Are Gray."  To say that you'll be introduced to some remarkable action&information concerning (at least one iteration of) the Gray Jedi is an understatement  Wink

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2019, 06:48:49 PM »

Totally digging the look. Still working on my Grey Jedi look. Truthfully, I think it is hedging on the dark side a bit more, hence the Sith-like tendencies.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2019, 02:18:17 AM »

Costume is looking very good there.
Belt kind of reminds me of mine.

One of the most unique Consular sabers I've ever seen

Kemo11
Force Sensitive

« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2019, 06:14:44 AM »

I truly appreciate the geek love!
Blade color is Violet Amethyst
Basic sound, Lite setup (wife kept me to a budget)
UltraEdge Heavy grade blade
Very pleased with the feel and look in this mashup, although with the extra length of the Glaive it feels more claymore style. Its is very close to the size of,my Bane. I just ordered a 40" blade to give it the reach it deserves.
As for the helmet, i used the Vader cowl piece as more of an homage. But through a suggestion I'm thinking of losing the cowl and keeping the facemask, think Winter Soldier meets Grevious.
I have been creating apparel and accessories for a little over 30 years, and I'm very proud of this setup. Wanted to give a hooded cape style a go for a while and I'm pleased with the result so far..a piece is never really finished lol. Adding a hidden pouch for the blade
To sit inside the cape while the hilt is on my hip. Working out a position that doesn't show thru and lose the flow or drape of the cape.
Again, thank you all for the kind response to the build and my taylor skills. Lots of pin pricked fingers, there's blood in these threads!

JNovaarii
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2019, 02:40:05 PM »

Awesome work Kem.  The overall effect does say Sith

Sent from my LG-LS777 using Tapatalk

current saber : Initiate v4 with fire orange blade, soon to have Obsidian v3 sound and av switch installed

wishlist dream saber:  Dark Initiate v5 with gold claws, with most of the black anodizing removed to create a custom look

"I am neither a servant of the light or the dark, but a servant of the balanced will of the Force. and serve the greater good of the galaxy"- Jeskaaro Nova'arii, Suva'arii Knight and Elite Guardian of the Fi'arii Empire

Light or dark points appreciated as warranted, My alignment will remain more or less neutral

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: