Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Training gains  (Read 1746 times)
Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -1913

(Dark points only) Do not hesitate. Show no mercy

« on: June 19, 2019, 01:09:44 PM »

So, the new training programme at the gym is paying assuve dividends. Have increased my muscle mass from 191lbs to 198.8lbs while simultaneously reducing my bodyfat percentage from 18% down to 14%. Very happy.

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2019, 06:18:37 AM »

So, the new training programme at the gym is paying assuve dividends. Have increased my muscle mass from 191lbs to 198.8lbs while simultaneously reducing my bodyfat percentage from 18% down to 14%. Very happy.
Outstanding Knox!  Those are some impressive achievements; you should be proud (not to mention the intrinsic accomplishments to further motivate you for your future workout regimen)  Smiley

I wish you continued success!

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -1913

(Dark points only) Do not hesitate. Show no mercy

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2019, 09:04:48 AM »

Outstanding Knox!  Those are some impressive achievements; you should be proud (not to mention the intrinsic accomplishments to further motivate you for your future workout regimen)  Smiley

I wish you continued success!
Thanks! Making any gains is always great motivation for continuing to train, especially on those days when I don't want to (we all get them). Getting the balance right of muscle growth to bodyfat reduction is always tricky, but this new regime seems to be working so far.

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 564

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2019, 03:35:32 PM »

Congrats Knox! Keep up the good work

"Easy is the path to wisdom for those only not blinded by themselves."

-Broadside

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: