Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Darth Ziggious’s Mystery Box  (Read 2019 times)
Darth Ziggious
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: June 20, 2019, 10:35:09 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhhJYe_u1z4" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhhJYe_u1z4</a>
« Last Edit: June 26, 2019, 03:42:02 AM by Admiral Snackbar » Logged

Darth Ziggious
Force Sensitive

« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2019, 06:05:53 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaGc1sMxGcp6rT47NzOWk8g

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2031

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2019, 09:52:48 PM »

Nice. Gonna need a charger for that and usb cable if its a V3 soundboard, maybe send it back in for an appropriate Guardian Blue color unless you don't mind the saber being Blazing Red Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Darth Ziggious
Force Sensitive

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2019, 01:59:58 AM »

Yeah it has the emerald lighting so I changed the color to blaze Wink

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2019, 02:39:21 AM »

Nice review. I have the Guardian. It's a great saber. Enjoy.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

chalion
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2019, 07:32:38 PM »

Nice review and congrats on getting an Emerald driven Guardian lightsaber (with sound!) from a mystery box.

26 diamond lightsaber and counting

JNovaarii
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2019, 12:53:02 PM »

Awesome saber Ziggi!!.  Also nice that you got a premium saber from a mystery box.  Kinda like winning the Lotto.  I've got a Darl Initiate v4 set up as a stunt saber currently

current saber : Initiate v4 with fire orange blade, soon to have Obsidian v3 sound and av switch installed

wishlist dream saber:  Dark Initiate v5 with gold claws, with most of the black anodizing removed to create a custom look

"I am neither a servant of the light or the dark, but a servant of the balanced will of the Force. and serve the greater good of the galaxy"- Jeskaaro Nova'arii, Suva'arii Knight and Elite Guardian of the Fi'arii Empire

Light or dark points appreciated as warranted, My alignment will remain more or less neutral

Darth Ziggious
Force Sensitive

« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2019, 11:31:48 PM »

Tyvm guys. Still in love with it. I need a moderator to embed my video as I couldn’t figure out how   

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2019, 05:25:12 PM »

REALLY nice pull on a Mystery Box, sir! 

Being "of a certain age" myself, I also share memories of having seen the original trilogy in the theaters during their first release.  Heck, my dad saw the poster with Luke holding the light saber up to the sky, with Leia clinging to his leg (and showing quite a bit of hers in the process), and that very nearly kept me from being allowed to go see it at all!  (Yeah, times were different then, and the PG movie rating meant something to folks, especially parents.)

Dark-side point to you for the review; it was a pleasure to watch.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

ScificommodoreJones
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 29

« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2019, 02:27:55 PM »

the 70's were a different time nothing like a hit movie staying in the theaters for months at a time, hope you enjoy your saber, may it keep you connected to your childhood

Sabers owned for my granddaughter is The Dark Sentinel   LE V4 Fire orange stunt saber, while I got the Dark Apprentice v5 with light sound and tri Fire orange, the fallen V4, artic blue foc
Wife got Dominix Le V2 blazing red ,Guardian  tri  Adegan Silver
Dark Arbiter FO FOC silver V4 sound

Darth Ziggious
Force Sensitive

« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2019, 05:09:16 AM »

Thank you for the reply’s. Yes I agree it was a different time 6 channels
On the television (that you had to get up to change the channels or adjust volume
And sometimes even fine tune) Smiley  where a cellphone was still in the imagination
Of children watching Star Trek. Space ships and traveling drifts to galaxies and
Worlds and species unknown are within the grasp of humans. May balance of the force be with!

StoryDtechtive
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 91

Light always casts shadow/Darkness defines light!

« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2019, 08:03:38 PM »

That is one awesome MB, sir...congrats! I know that feeling you described when your saber took you back to being a kid again. And that rich sound when an US ignites is always a thrill  Smiley

Saber Arsenal:
$75 MB: Liberator GB Stunt Saber
Electrum Wind FO Lite Sound
Chosen One SE BR Lite Sound (Forthcoming)
$75 MB: ? (Forthcoming)
Grab bag saber: ? Fall Raffle 2018 4th prize (Forthcoming)

Most Wanted: Graflex CE, Chosen One CE, Prophecy, Archon 3.1 That would be a good start Smiley

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: