Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: SNEAK PEAK - Ultrasabers Dominicide  (Read 2996 times)
Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« on: June 21, 2019, 11:11:51 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viML3toQcp4" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viML3toQcp4</a>

More pictures:

Link for the Presale:
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2031

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2019, 12:21:56 AM »

Take off some of the claws, leave one like in the middle on both emitters, then its a Savage Oppress looking saber Tongue Didn't really realize you could remove the claws

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

LSUJedi
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 8

Strive for the light. Accept the dark.

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2019, 02:49:40 AM »

Looks really cool, but its something I'd rather watch someone on TV or a movie wield. It seems too clunky and uneven to comfortably do any of the really cool double blade stuff.

Alekso Lor'ens <------ X ------> Darth Emrys

Dem Sabers:
DIY Archon v3.1 - Consular Green
Bellicose - Guardian Blue
Initiate v3 LE - Violet Amethyst
Double-bladed Apprentice v5 LE - Fire Orange
Dark Initiate - Consular Green
Dark Initiate - Blazing Red

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2019, 02:55:59 AM »

I'll likely do like I did with the Grand Master and wait until I can hold one

Greywolf
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 100

Grey all the way ;)

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2019, 05:11:43 AM »

Take off some of the claws, leave one like in the middle on both emitters, then its a Savage Oppress looking saber Tongue Didn't really realize you could remove the claws

In its current form it's Exar Kun's saber Wink

Cake is a lie. There are only Cookies.
Through Cookies I gain Chocolate.
Through Chocolate I gain Energy.
Through Energy I gain Weight.
Through Weight my pants will burst.
The Force shall free me.

chalion
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2019, 07:12:13 PM »

From what I see from the pictures, the claws are in channels held by ring pins, which the overall emitter has a collar that attaches to the hilt. So, if the claws are removed, it may leave a channel like the Butcher does.

My interest is to take off those emitters and put different ones on, maybe savior emitters.

I definitely have many questions about the construction of this lightsaber. Probably won't get the answers till this baby is in my hands.

1) How is the battery pack attached? Since it's removable, is it in a chassis? or just extended wires allowing easy removal? - this interests me most/also worries me a bit

2) How many speakers are there? with vents to allow sound out part way down the hilt but not in the center, does this indicate multiple speakers in the hilt? or only one speaker and be muffled from the farther side?

3) Is the battery pack seperate from the sound card? If they are apart, is the sound card rigid in the hilt?

4) What SIZE speaker(s) in the hilt? the standard 28 mm? or smaller?

5) The LED modules. Where are they located/how deep into the hilt? Will they be able to use the JST connectors to allow swapping if users want to change LED colors? (if not using emerald/diamond)

6) How many parts does the hilt break down into? will it be 2 emitters, 2 switch/covertec wheel areas plus a center grip area? (5 sections, or only 3)

7) How deep are the emitters? how much blade length is retained by the emitter housing?

8 ) How long will the batteries last pushing power to 2 LED modules? I have over 40 - 14500 "AA" batteries so this is not a problem for me, but knowing how often to swap out batteries will be helpful.

9) recharge port, where will it be located? I ordered one on mine, so i'll find this out when I get it.

I foresee myself taking many, many pictures of this hilt.

26 diamond lightsaber and counting

chalion
Knight Commander

« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2019, 09:03:50 PM »

9) recharge port, where will it be located? I ordered one on mine, so i'll find this out when I get it.

Lady Revan must have better eyes than mine for I missed this in the video the 4 times I watched it. It's in one of the sound holes nearest the covertec wheel location.

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2019, 06:02:34 AM »

From what I see from the pictures, the claws are in channels held by ring pins, which the overall emitter has a collar that attaches to the hilt. So, if the claws are removed, it may leave a channel like the Butcher does.

My interest is to take off those emitters and put different ones on, maybe savior emitters.

I definitely have many questions about the construction of this lightsaber. Probably won't get the answers till this baby is in my hands.

1) How is the battery pack attached? Since it's removable, is it in a chassis? or just extended wires allowing easy removal? - this interests me most/also worries me a bit

2) How many speakers are there? with vents to allow sound out part way down the hilt but not in the center, does this indicate multiple speakers in the hilt? or only one speaker and be muffled from the farther side?

3) Is the battery pack seperate from the sound card? If they are apart, is the sound card rigid in the hilt?

5) The LED modules. Where are they located/how deep into the hilt? Will they be able to use the JST connectors to allow swapping if users want to change LED colors? (if not using emerald/diamond)

6) How many parts does the hilt break down into? will it be 2 emitters, 2 switch/covertec wheel areas plus a center grip area? (5 sections, or only 3)

7) How deep are the emitters? how much blade length is retained by the emitter housing?

8 ) How long will the batteries last pushing power to 2 LED modules? I have over 40 - 14500 "AA" batteries so this is not a problem for me, but knowing how often to swap out batteries will be helpful.

The description says two MHS emitters so you will be able to change those.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

NoSloppy
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2019, 12:18:47 AM »

Hey. I know I'm digging up an old thread, but I just received my empty hilt and wondering what you found out regarding all your questions above?

chalion
Knight Commander

« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2019, 10:40:18 AM »

Hey. I know I'm digging up an old thread, but I just received my empty hilt and wondering what you found out regarding all your questions above?

Below is my non-video review of the Dominicide LE:

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=42392.msg725792#msg725792

It should have answered all my questions in this thread.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: