Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Star Wars: The Forgotten Evil (fan film)  (Read 2052 times)
Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -1913

(Dark points only) Do not hesitate. Show no mercy

« on: June 26, 2019, 11:11:16 AM »

So, I have been working on a Star Wars fan film for a couple of years. I was originally looking to start filming back in 2017. Unfortunately, due to numerous "life stuff" events getting in the way, I had to put the project on the backburner.

Anyway, i am finally in a position where I would like to start filming. But, as with most fan films, scraping together a budget in order to do justice to my vision is harder than I thought. So, I have started a crowd funding page.

I have already be given by Ultra to post a link to the crowd funding site on the forum. If anyone would like to donate and help me make my vision a reality, that would be fantastic. If you have any questions about the project please feel free to comment below, PM me or message me via the crowd funding page.

Thanks for taking the time to read through all this.
May the Force be with you!

https://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/the-forgotten-evil

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2019, 10:48:33 AM »

Really cool man.

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2019, 11:26:30 AM »

Thanks. Hopefully i'll get close to my target so me and my team will be able to start filming. I'm also happy that looking at the script again after a long break there's nothing I would change, except for the minor idea of having the alien crew member speak in an alien language with subtitles. I'm hoping that means it's a good script.

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 564

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2019, 03:09:29 PM »

Thanks. Hopefully i'll get close to my target so me and my team will be able to start filming. I'm also happy that looking at the script again after a long break there's nothing I would change, except for the minor idea of having the alien crew member speak in an alien language with subtitles. I'm hoping that means it's a good script.

I can’t speak for movie scripts bc I’ve never actually written one, but for me at least, if you wait a while, come back, and nothing needs to be changed, you more than likely did a great job the first time.

I cannot wait to see what you come up with!

"Easy is the path to wisdom for those only not blinded by themselves."

-Broadside

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2019, 04:10:06 PM »

I can’t speak for movie scripts bc I’ve never actually written one, but for me at least, if you wait a while, come back, and nothing needs to be changed, you more than likely did a great job the first time.

I cannot wait to see what you come up with!
Judging from all the youtube video essays I've watched, that's pretty much what they say too. So I'm taking it as a good sign. Ultimately, there will be two versions of the film. A 5 min version to enter into competition and then the director's cut which will be about approx 15 mins long.

Hopefully people will enjoy watching horror elements in a Star Wars movie.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: