Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Author Topic: Hello From Oregon  (Read 4385 times)
Thnkswckd
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -54

I LOVE THE DARKSIDE

« on: June 26, 2019, 07:14:35 PM »

Have two sabers already looking at buying a Grand Master w/ Diamond sound, Any suggestions or help would be great.  Hope they have a Vet discount lol. 

Dont Shoot Like a Trooper!!! One Shot... One Kill!!! If That Fails.. Adapt: Two To The Chest... One To The Head

Bane - Diamond / Chosen One CE - Diamond / Crimson-Grand-Master - Diamond / Guardian - Diamond / SaviorAzure - Diamond /Spectre - Diamond / Franken Saber / Aeon le v3 / Bellicose / Dark Initiate V2 / Dominix v4 / Dominix le v4 / Prophecy v3 / Dark Prophecy v3

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1055

I leave my alignment to Fate-whether Light or Dark

« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2019, 07:17:07 PM »

Have two sabers already looking at buying a Grand Master w/ Diamond sound, Any suggestions or help would be great.  Hope they have a Vet discount lol. 

Hello! I don't believe Ultrasabers currently offers a Vet discount, but there are frequently a multitude of sales going on, so it's not difficult to get discounts either way Smiley

What are you planning on using your saber(s) for? And what sort of things do you like in a Saber? Recommendations would vary accordingly.

My Sabers: I'mma make a link eventually. list doesn't fit in sig any more Sad

Author of: Only Light Can Cast Shadow A pre-KotOR Fem!Revan Fic

Twisted Morality (Part III of "Only Light Can Cast Shadow")

I leave my alignment to fate--Light or Dark

Thnkswckd
Knight Lieutenant

I LOVE THE DARKSIDE

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2019, 07:21:42 PM »

think the diamond sound is the biggest thing that ULTRASABERS has, however I have no clue if they will give me other "fonts" that they have or if you have to buy the fonts for 999??? confuzeled

Dont Shoot Like a Trooper!!! One Shot... One Kill!!! If That Fails.. Adapt: Two To The Chest... One To The Head

Bane - Diamond / Chosen One CE - Diamond / Crimson-Grand-Master - Diamond / Guardian - Diamond / SaviorAzure - Diamond /Spectre - Diamond / Franken Saber / Aeon le v3 / Bellicose / Dark Initiate V2 / Dominix v4 / Dominix le v4 / Prophecy v3 / Dark Prophecy v3

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1055

I leave my alignment to Fate-whether Light or Dark

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2019, 07:29:23 PM »

think the diamond sound is the biggest thing that ULTRASABERS has, however I have no clue if they will give me other "fonts" that they have or if you have to buy the fonts for 999??? confuzeled

You can download additional fonts from the forum Smiley There are many free options that people share. The diamond comes default with believe 9 fonts and a mute option. It can hold up to 16 color/sound font combinations at once.

My Sabers: I'mma make a link eventually. list doesn't fit in sig any more Sad

Author of: Only Light Can Cast Shadow A pre-KotOR Fem!Revan Fic

Twisted Morality (Part III of "Only Light Can Cast Shadow")

I leave my alignment to fate--Light or Dark

KaiserSosay
Duke of the Diamond Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -839

Droogs dont run!

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2019, 08:05:48 PM »

Hello Thnkswckd.

No veterans discounts that I am aware of. Lady Revan is correct in saying great deals and sales come very frequently.  When the summer give away ends, there will probably be a summer raffle. Wait until around the 4th of July!

About diamond fonts, click on the link in my signature bar. In the file labelled 00=Diamond saves, you will find 20 diamond saves. Star wars characters are in there as well as some weird stuff. Like Rick and Morty and a Clockwork Orange.  You can even ask me and I could make you a font! I have never seen anyone on this forum charge money for a font. Other forum members have shared fonts though, that I would gladly have paid for. There are great fonts posted for free on this forum.

What branch of service were you with? I was with the Marine Corps.  There are quite a few veterans on the forums and I welcome you on behalf of all of them! You are in good company.

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2019, 01:34:12 PM »

The $999.99 price is a joke. They’re free.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Thnkswckd
Knight Lieutenant

I LOVE THE DARKSIDE

« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2019, 08:59:44 PM »

Thanks to the Forum Members who helped me.
So here is what I ordered
*Crimson Grand Master* (with Diamond)
*Spectre*  (with Diamond)
so I will also be getting the following for due to the current offer
Free Initiate
Free Grab Bag
Free Mystery Box
Free Custom

I already have two sabers (other brand)

I will do a review video of my complete order and post once they arrive Cheesy

May The Force of Chance be On My Side LOL
Stay Tuned....

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2019, 02:18:24 PM »

Ok, so wow, let me just say welcome to the forum and VERY NICE ORDER! Both sabers are really beautiful and so much fun. You've Chosen well. Remember, no pictures means it didn't happen.  Please share your bounty with us.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2019, 09:44:07 PM »

Great order!

And, to steal a relevant quote from a different fandom, may the odds be ever in your favor.

MTFBWY

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2019, 09:56:31 PM »

Welcome to the forum!

You can get all the different soundfonts at https://ultrasabers.com/obsidian-sound-fonts/ - no need to pay at all Smiley

And there's plenty more to download at http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?board=18.0 as some incredible fonts have been made and shared by forum members.

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2019, 09:58:09 PM »

That's an order and a half! Congratulations! Can't wait to see that video Smiley

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2019, 07:39:16 PM »

May the Force Serve You Well with all of that

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2019, 07:19:12 AM »

That is a big order, congrats!

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2019, 11:26:36 AM »

Hello and welcome to the forum.  That's quite a bit of sabers for your first run so kudos to you. I look forward to seeing pictures when they arrive

Thnkswckd
Knight Lieutenant

I LOVE THE DARKSIDE

« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2019, 05:59:10 PM »

Order Status: Currently Processing... Blue Screen of Death... CTRL + Alt + Del... count to 10... Reboot.... Wait

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: