Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Hello From Oregon  (Read 4383 times)
janx
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -21

Vote for Neutrality!

« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2019, 08:16:41 PM »

welcome.

I've got the GM.  Looks great.  it is a bit heavy compared to other hilts and the art on the top 3rd affects hand placement and because it's so far back from the balance point, makes it a heavier workout to swing.

Still a great weapon, just has a higher emphasis on form vs. function.

GeddaTheHutt
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -195

I am one with the force and the force is with me.

« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2019, 02:19:33 AM »

Hello and welcome to the forum.

Sabers owned: Bellicose CG, Aeon V4 BR, Azure Fallen AB, Crimson Dorian Diamond,

Saber wishlist: Lost Gray, Scorpion, Brood Guard, Dominix LE V4, Apprentice V4, Spector, Grandmaster, Domicide, Dark Graflex.

{dark side points please}

Thnkswckd
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -54

I LOVE THE DARKSIDE

« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2019, 08:35:06 PM »

So I check my order every day and am greeted with... "Processing".  I think, God Grant Me the Serenity... Wait "I LOVE THE DARK SIDE"... Good Things Come... Wait "I LOVE THE DARK SIDE".  NOW.. the sale I bought my sabers was extended. Now there are more sales... more new customers.  Then I remember my past saber experience, which ended with bloody and sore hands (not US).  While waiting I found a FONT MASTER, who was very helpful. I will have a NEW VERY CUSTOM Sound Font for my Diamond Board. I will  get the saber I DESIRE AND WANT.  Yes, waiting is not my strong point "I LOVE THE DARK SIDE". I am going to put on my big sith pants and wait to become another US OWNER. (sometimes venting helps even if it is similar to past shall we say whining Dark Lords).

Dont Shoot Like a Trooper!!! One Shot... One Kill!!! If That Fails.. Adapt: Two To The Chest... One To The Head

Bane - Diamond / Chosen One CE - Diamond / Crimson-Grand-Master - Diamond / Guardian - Diamond / SaviorAzure - Diamond /Spectre - Diamond / Franken Saber / Aeon le v3 / Bellicose / Dark Initiate V2 / Dominix v4 / Dominix le v4 / Prophecy v3 / Dark Prophecy v3

KaiserSosay
Duke of the Diamond Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -839

Droogs dont run!

« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2019, 02:57:08 PM »

So I check my order every day and am greeted with... "Processing".  I think, God Grant Me the Serenity... Wait "I LOVE THE DARK SIDE"... Good Things Come... Wait "I LOVE THE DARK SIDE".  NOW.. the sale I bought my sabers was extended. Now there are more sales... more new customers.  Then I remember my past saber experience, which ended with bloody and sore hands (not US).  While waiting I found a FONT MASTER, who was very helpful. I will have a NEW VERY CUSTOM Sound Font for my Diamond Board. I will  get the saber I DESIRE AND WANT.  Yes, waiting is not my strong point "I LOVE THE DARK SIDE". I am going to put on my big sith pants and wait to become another US OWNER. (sometimes venting helps even if it is similar to past shall we say whining Dark Lords).

So I looked back through your posts. You ordered on June 26th?
 The current wait is three weeks. So hopefully you will get shipping info before the weekend.  Monday the 22nd is my best guess as to when you will have your sabers! I'm literally excited for you! Diamond sabers are the best.

Thnkswckd
Knight Lieutenant

I LOVE THE DARKSIDE

« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2019, 02:21:54 AM »

COOL... thanks, well only if one saber is not playing Tinker Cheesy Thanks Again

Dont Shoot Like a Trooper!!! One Shot... One Kill!!! If That Fails.. Adapt: Two To The Chest... One To The Head

Bane - Diamond / Chosen One CE - Diamond / Crimson-Grand-Master - Diamond / Guardian - Diamond / SaviorAzure - Diamond /Spectre - Diamond / Franken Saber / Aeon le v3 / Bellicose / Dark Initiate V2 / Dominix v4 / Dominix le v4 / Prophecy v3 / Dark Prophecy v3

KaiserSosay
Knight Commander

Droogs dont run!

« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2019, 04:52:53 AM »

Your new profile picture is great!
 I hope I'm wrong about your saber. I hope it comes sooner!

Thnkswckd
Knight Lieutenant

I LOVE THE DARKSIDE

« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2019, 11:52:37 PM »

And The Dark Side WINS.... I got the email today from US... Ordered on June 26, 2019... Will BE IN MY HAND... July 23, 2019... From Order to Me in UNDER 4 Weeks!!!

What I Ordered:
Custom "Diamond Font" Sabers
1 Frankensaber
1 Mystery Box
1 Grab Bag +
1 Free Initiate

Will Post pics and vid Cheesy

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1055

I leave my alignment to Fate-whether Light or Dark

« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2019, 06:46:21 AM »

And The Dark Side WINS.... I got the email today from US... Ordered on June 26, 2019... Will BE IN MY HAND... July 23, 2019... From Order to Me in UNDER 4 Weeks!!!

What I Ordered:
Custom "Diamond Font" Sabers
1 Frankensaber
1 Mystery Box
1 Grab Bag +
1 Free Initiate

Will Post pics and vid Cheesy

Looking forward to seeing them! While 4 weeks is admittedly slow for an Ultrasabers order, it's still considerably faster than any and all of the "other guys" I've ordered from, both big names and individual smiths. I can't wait to see your order when it arrives!

My Sabers: I'mma make a link eventually. list doesn't fit in sig any more Sad

Author of: Only Light Can Cast Shadow A pre-KotOR Fem!Revan Fic

Twisted Morality (Part III of "Only Light Can Cast Shadow")

I leave my alignment to fate--Light or Dark

Thnkswckd
Knight Lieutenant

I LOVE THE DARKSIDE

« Reply #23 on: July 21, 2019, 01:04:33 PM »

Just gald they are on the way

KaiserSosay
Knight Commander

Droogs dont run!

« Reply #24 on: July 23, 2019, 08:16:41 AM »

So you got your sabers! I passed the time trying to learn how to post images from my tablet. I have not succeeded yet. The image, is a question to you...

http://imgur.com/a/GA4hsV9

Thnkswckd
Knight Lieutenant

I LOVE THE DARKSIDE

« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2019, 12:48:16 AM »

http://imgur.com/a/GA4hsV9

Yes YES YES!!!! lol

KaiserSosay
Knight Commander

Droogs dont run!

« Reply #26 on: July 25, 2019, 02:40:42 AM »

I'll start making a Skyrim diamond save this weekend!
  Any preferences for colors or sounds?
    Let me know.

Thnkswckd
Knight Lieutenant

I LOVE THE DARKSIDE

« Reply #27 on: July 26, 2019, 02:58:09 PM »

so I loaded up Skyrim and began to play... about 45 mins later IT Quit..

So I put on my thinking cap....

and started to think "ICE" Blue Cheesy

KaiserSosay
Knight Commander

Droogs dont run!

« Reply #28 on: July 26, 2019, 10:09:01 PM »

I love it. The color choice of ice blue too!
 Your beard and hat combo really set each other off! So Skyrim was a good pick.

Thnkswckd
Knight Lieutenant

I LOVE THE DARKSIDE

« Reply #29 on: July 26, 2019, 03:32:33 PM »

LOL you missed the Shirt and the nightmare guy on the Roof LOL

yea, I said F it last year on my B day and have not shaved or cut my hair, yea going to try to get skyrim back up and figure out some sounds Cheesy

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: