Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Sith saying  (Read 1030 times)
Ken at Sunrise
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 16

« on: June 27, 2019, 09:00:57 PM »

Okay I wish I had saved this.   Sad

I was in a thread some time back and debating whether I was leaning Dark or Light, Sith or Jedi.  There was this one person who said something very interesting about the Sith what I thought was awesome. But now I can't find it anywhere and I didn't write it down.

It wasn't the one about logic without passion or this without that. But something simpler that I can't seem to find. But it made it seem quite clearly the Sith are neither evil nor dark.

I know this is a long shot (duh). But does anyone have any idea what I'm taking about? I certainly don't.

Thanks,

Always try to do what is right.

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -1913

(Dark points only) Do not hesitate. Show no mercy

« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2019, 09:18:36 PM »

How far back are you talking? Weeks? Months?

I would say try using the search function, but without something more specific than "sith" it won't be much help. Can you at least remember which member you were talking to?

Ken at Sunrise
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 16

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2019, 02:43:00 AM »

It was only in the last month. I really wish I could remember.

Always try to do what is right.

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -1913

(Dark points only) Do not hesitate. Show no mercy

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2019, 12:49:42 PM »

If it's only in the past month, if you go to "profile" and under additional information there is a link to "show the last posts of this person". You can then scroll through all the various posts you've made. Might take a while (depending on how active you are on the site) but you may eventually find what you're looking for that way.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: