Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Silly girlfriend!  (Read 4074 times)
Stockton
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 67

Leave Your Legacy - Light side point please!

« on: January 22, 2011, 06:01:03 PM »

My girlfriend is not familiar in Star Wars or the lightsaber whatsoever, or might i say she wasn't... She wasn't too excited about me buying my Standard Issue Battle Staff (in guardian blue) at all. Then my staff gets here and i grab one of the sabers and she grabs the other. I pull mine out of the bag and she pulls hers out as well. She powers it up and says, "These are actually pretty cool!" She played with it for probably another hour after that. Now once we get the money we're getting her an Aeon in Violet Amethyst. Oh the power of the saber  Grin

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 807

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2011, 06:50:00 PM »

So we have a new saber enthusiast in the making then.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Lord_BoOgEyMaN
Knight Major

Force Alignment: -23

The Sith Shall Rise again!

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2011, 07:13:41 PM »

Nice man, seems like you may just have a keeper there

Dark Initiate V2 (2) Blazing red

Torinn Zoler
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 15

Protector of the Plains

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2011, 09:59:32 PM »

"You have approached Wallet Level 341. You may now scrape out the last dregs of money."
 Grin Grin

Stockton
Knight Commander

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2011, 10:55:05 PM »

Gecko: Yes we do! She is my padawan.

Boogeyman: I would also say she is a keeper. Lucky guy right here.

Ultra
Lord Commander
Administrator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1765

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES

« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2011, 11:55:55 PM »

Chicks dig sabers.  Truth.

Stockton
Knight Commander

« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2011, 03:26:34 AM »

You got that right. She drools even harder over me now that i have my sabers Smiley haha jk

Darth Ptera
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 0

You have no chance to survive make your time.

« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2011, 04:03:40 AM »

Mine was the same way. I'll be getting her a metal grab bag saber soon. Now to just talk her into sparring.

Stockton
Knight Commander

« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2011, 04:07:41 AM »

That is the next extreme step lol I am not sure how well that's going to work out for me though. She'll still look good just holding it Smiley

sjorsjo91
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 9

« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2011, 09:19:57 AM »

So does mine she was really hyped up on the customized sabers i bought here. She had eyes as large as dishes when she saw how bright they where. I will probably buy her a VA Grab Bag saber since purple is her favourite colour.

Custom Dominix
Custom TFU2 Promo
Custom SI Yoshimitsu
Custom Starkiller (destroyed)
Anakin UltraFX stunt

Stockton
Knight Commander

« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2011, 09:52:41 PM »

Haha same with mine!

skywalker2005
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -1

« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2020, 12:48:29 PM »

My girlfriend is not familiar in Star Wars or the lightsaber whatsoever, or might i say she wasn't... She wasn't too excited about me buying my Standard Issue Battle Staff (in guardian blue) at all. Then my staff gets here and i grab one of the sabers and she grabs the other. I pull mine out of the bag and she pulls hers out as well. She powers it up and says, "These are actually pretty cool!" She played with it for probably another hour after that. Now once we get the money we're getting her an Aeon in Violet Amethyst. Oh the power of the saber  Grin

congrats dude! that ones a keeper! pretty sure not any gf would react like this Tongue as your post already quite old, i hope we can alredy congratulate you guys for being married? Tongue

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2765

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2020, 12:41:52 PM »

Did it have sound? Cuz the first time you thumb one on with sound..... Shocked It is just the one of the absolute greatest feelings ever.

Now you need to show her all the movies all the good movies and build her a cosplay.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: