Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Gandalf and Glamdring...  (Read 6089 times)
For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1557

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2019, 05:19:46 AM »

I love it!!!
When does Ultrasabers start selling them? I know. I'm just kidding!  I would totally buy one though.
 I have been slowly working on a Sauron and Nazgul sound font/Diamond save. Not two fonts, but one combined.  There is not a lot to work from, so one font to rule them all.
 Your design is exactly to my tastes.  How did you know? Or is it just great minds think alike?
I am assuming the "eye" is the pummel?!?

Hi again, thanks for the kind comments. Yes the pommel crystal is the "Eye". A few members commented on my Blender 3D topic about how I mixed franchises after I made a TRON themed hilt and they "suggested" I did a LOTR saber too.

Thanks again and a point on its way to you.

KaiserSosay
Duke of the Diamond Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -839

« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2019, 05:23:00 AM »

I modified my post so I could ask for a link to your post. Hook a brother up?

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2019, 05:27:59 AM »

For Tyeth, that is one beautiful-looking design, and it would go wonderfully with the font KaiserSosay was just talking about!

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2019, 05:31:55 AM »

I modified my post so I could ask for a link to your post. Hook a brother up?

Hello there, yes no problem. My Blender 3D Concept Saber thread is in the Fan Fiction/Fan Art section or just click the link:
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=40017.0

And the LOTR Barad-Dur saber post is here:
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=40017.msg698948#msg698948

And to Cyclops942, thank you also. I was lucky that LOTR has such strong imagery and character that I could use for inspiration...but I also had to make sure I did a good job, or I would have upset LOTR fans and SW fans!

point to you also Cyclops.

KaiserSosay
Duke of the Diamond Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -839

« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2019, 05:39:26 AM »

Thank you for the link and I had to give you a point as soon as I saw the saber!
A well deserved point too. I seriously want one. Great design.  I'm off to look at more of your work!

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2019, 05:42:06 AM »

Hi there,

You're welcome and thanks again for the kind words.

For

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2019, 01:26:02 PM »

Thank you for the link and I had to give you a point as soon as I saw the saber!
A well deserved point too. I seriously want one. Great design.  I'm off to look at more of your work!
Oh, you're in for a treat! For Tyeth's body of work contains some really beautiful sabers!

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: