Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Specter - I'm lost...  (Read 2480 times)
KaiserSosay
Duke of the Diamond Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -839

« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2019, 09:05:14 PM »

Good! I'm glad you got your saber back. I was starting to get worried. You haven't been online for a few days.
 I really hope you liked the General Grievous font. I used the stygian General sound font as a starting point. Doesn't mean you have to like it though! If you want something changed just let me know!
 Welcome back!

Ken at Sunrise
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 16

« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2019, 04:18:02 PM »

Hi, yes I'm been of for some time. Several reasons. But back, for a bit at least. I'm reviewing all of the fonts I tweaked.  I think I got some setting off and need to start over.

I haven't been dueling with my Specter yet. It took so long to get it fixed I'm a little nervous and am not sure how it holds up. That, hopefully, is just me.

Always try to do what is right.

Ken at Sunrise
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 16

« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2019, 12:28:03 PM »

Last update and yes I think it is all me.

I did, after three months, get the emitter fixed on my Specter. I have a small nick and, sort of, sharp edge on the tsuba. Really no one would ever notice it. But I do, I'm a little OCD. I've emailed at least 3 maybe four times with no response even offering to pay for a new tsuba. I think after four months they are tired of hearing from me. I like the new Fallen saber, but my wife asked me 'what if it comes in broken like the last, will they fix it?' Well that and I already own several Ultrasabers, but this new one is sweet looking. So it is a hard call not to get it, but I haven't decided yet. Maybe I can wait for the right sale?

Always try to do what is right.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: