Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: my new baby Dark Apprentice v5 and first purchase  (Read 75 times)
ScificommodoreJones
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 6

« on: July 12, 2019, 10:24:00 AM »

Hers my first two purchases

The mystery box for my granddaughter is The Dark Sentinel   LE V4 Fire orange stunt saber, while I got the Dark Apprentice v5 with light sound and tri Fire orange  windows I did switch blades the 36" was to long for her  but we'll be at cons and movies and other cosplay with same blade color. I couldn't be happier, se was hoping for pink  so I might splurge and get her the hot pink. I'd posted a video to in the video section. I will be buy more thank you for your quality Ultrasabers and your craftsmanship

Sabers owned for my granddaughter is The Dark Sentinel   LE V4 Fire orange stunt saber, while I got the Dark Apprentice v5 with light sound and tri Fire orange

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -298

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2019, 06:22:36 AM »

This is very cool. Thanks for the pictures and I will be checking out the video. Hope you and the little one have many awesome battles. What other sabers are you thinking about?

My Collection: Emperor's Hand,Guardian, Scorpion, Dominix LE v4, Lost Grey, Fulcrum,Spectre, Azure Butcher, Raven, Crimson Menace, Bellicose, Archon v3.1, Azure Reaper, Manticore, DSI Battle Saber and Grand Master LE

Wish list:  Azure Dorinian, Monarch (nickle plated or  silver),Dark Shock, Malice, and the Catalyst

ScificommodoreJones
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 6

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2019, 04:15:15 PM »

This is very cool. Thanks for the pictures and I will be checking out the video. Hope you and the little one have many awesome battles. What other sabers are you thinking about?
I'm thinking of saving for a no holds barred Dark Arbiter, diamond board flash on clash recharge port heavy blade and granddaughter I might splurge for a twin, get her a Sentinel LE v4 in hot pink and a coupler so she can make a staff ying/yang. that be least a few months down the road I splurged this month sure the wife will want the mad cash next month.. fair being far I have to let it happen

Sabers owned for my granddaughter is The Dark Sentinel   LE V4 Fire orange stunt saber, while I got the Dark Apprentice v5 with light sound and tri Fire orange

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: