Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: my new baby Dark Apprentice v5 and first purchase  (Read 1027 times)
ScificommodoreJones
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 29

« on: July 12, 2019, 05:24:00 PM »

Hers my first two purchases

The mystery box for my granddaughter is The Dark Sentinel   LE V4 Fire orange stunt saber, while I got the Dark Apprentice v5 with light sound and tri Fire orange  windows I did switch blades the 36" was to long for her  but we'll be at cons and movies and other cosplay with same blade color. I couldn't be happier, se was hoping for pink  so I might splurge and get her the hot pink. I'd posted a video to in the video section. I will be buy more thank you for your quality Ultrasabers and your craftsmanship

Sabers owned for my granddaughter is The Dark Sentinel   LE V4 Fire orange stunt saber, while I got the Dark Apprentice v5 with light sound and tri Fire orange, the fallen V4, artic blue foc
Wife got Dominix Le V2 blazing red ,Guardian  tri  Adegan Silver
Dark Arbiter FO FOC silver V4 sound

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2019, 01:22:36 PM »

This is very cool. Thanks for the pictures and I will be checking out the video. Hope you and the little one have many awesome battles. What other sabers are you thinking about?

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

ScificommodoreJones
Knight Officer

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2019, 11:15:15 PM »

This is very cool. Thanks for the pictures and I will be checking out the video. Hope you and the little one have many awesome battles. What other sabers are you thinking about?
I'm thinking of saving for a no holds barred Dark Arbiter, diamond board flash on clash recharge port heavy blade and granddaughter I might splurge for a twin, get her a Sentinel LE v4 in hot pink and a coupler so she can make a staff ying/yang. that be least a few months down the road I splurged this month sure the wife will want the mad cash next month.. fair being far I have to let it happen

Sabers owned for my granddaughter is The Dark Sentinel   LE V4 Fire orange stunt saber, while I got the Dark Apprentice v5 with light sound and tri Fire orange, the fallen V4, artic blue foc

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2019, 02:30:35 AM »

I'm thinking of saving for a no holds barred Dark Arbiter, diamond board flash on clash recharge port heavy blade and granddaughter I might splurge for a twin, get her a Sentinel LE v4 in hot pink and a coupler so she can make a staff ying/yang. that be least a few months down the road I splurged this month sure the wife will want the mad cash next month.. fair being far I have to let it happen
First, I agree with abiding the rules that you and your wife have set for the two of you; it makes for a longer-lasting marriage.  Go, you!

Second, we look forward to hearing and seeing you geek out about your future purchases, and we hope you stay active here on the boards until that time, whenever that may be. 

I've been flapping my gums about buying a Diamond saber for months, and had planned to buy it at the local con at the end of May, and got completely flummoxed by the number of choices I had, and couldn't decide which hilt I wanted the most.  So now it's mid-July, and I still haven't made up my mind, but the community here is still very welcoming to me, and very tolerant and understanding of my indecision.  So I read, I try to learn, I post a bit, and I enjoy the camaraderie and fellowship with folks here.  Welcome to the club/clan/web-family!

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

ScificommodoreJones
Knight Officer

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2019, 02:09:06 PM »

First, I agree with abiding the rules that you and your wife have set for the two of you; it makes for a longer-lasting marriage.  Go, you!

Second, we look forward to hearing and seeing you geek out about your future purchases, and we hope you stay active here on the boards until that time, whenever that may be. 

I've been flapping my gums about buying a Diamond saber for months, and had planned to buy it at the local con at the end of May, and got completely flummoxed by the number of choices I had, and couldn't decide which hilt I wanted the most.  So now it's mid-July, and I still haven't made up my mind, but the community here is still very welcoming to me, and very tolerant and understanding of my indecision.  So I read, I try to learn, I post a bit, and I enjoy the camaraderie and fellowship with folks here.  Welcome to the club/clan/web-family!

I've for the fun of it have built various sabers without buying just to get the imagination going... hit me in the middle of the night that I have one grandchild into Star wars but I have six altogether.. and you know how it goes one gets something special all must. so a staff maybe red one side green the other they can play red light green light star wars style,  and maybe another staff yellow and blue was think even grab bags for Christmas our church always sponsors families so why not a few grab bags

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2019, 04:38:05 PM »

Sounds like fun.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

S2mikey
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 14

« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2019, 06:32:06 PM »

Great choice - I really like the look of the V5 saber hilts.  Enjoy, friend!

AEON L4, Tri-Cree Fire orange
Archon 2.1, Tri-Cree Gaurdian Blue
Dark Sentinel L4 - Tri-Cree Consular Green, Green AV switch
Initiate V3, Catalyst Pommel, Violet, AV switch

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: