Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: ultraman soundfont exist Already?... before i create one  (Read 2223 times)
ScificommodoreJones
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 29

« on: July 15, 2019, 09:38:46 AM »

I just assuming it been done already? if not  i start working on it

Sabers owned for my granddaughter is The Dark Sentinel   LE V4 Fire orange stunt saber, while I got the Dark Apprentice v5 with light sound and tri Fire orange, the fallen V4, artic blue foc
Wife got Dominix Le V2 blazing red ,Guardian  tri  Adegan Silver
Dark Arbiter FO FOC silver V4 sound

KaiserSosay
Duke of the Diamond Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -839

Droogs dont run!

« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2019, 01:49:46 PM »

Doing a search on the forum yields no results.  I don't remember ever seeing or hearing of an Ultraman sound font either.  I'm really into new fonts so I would remember.  So to directly answer your question,  No Ultraman fonts exist that I am aware of.

I look forward  to your results! If you plan on sharing it, that is. If you need help or advice don't hesitate to ask. Anything new, is a good thing in my opinion!

ScificommodoreJones
Knight Officer

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2019, 10:16:01 PM »

Doing a search on the forum yields no results.  I don't remember ever seeing or hearing of an Ultraman sound font either.  I'm really into new fonts so I would remember.  So to directly answer your question,  No Ultraman fonts exist that I am aware of.

I look forward  to your results! If you plan on sharing it, that is. If you need help or advice don't hesitate to ask. Anything new, is a good thing in my opinion!

Oh yeah I share, I don't have a saber to load them on myself but I will, thinking  using a V3 to convert into the 1960 beta capsule Halloween I assume like 16bit 4400mhz  mono 

Sabers owned for my granddaughter is The Dark Sentinel   LE V4 Fire orange stunt saber, while I got the Dark Apprentice v5 with light sound and tri Fire orange, the fallen V4, artic blue foc

KaiserSosay
Knight Commander

Droogs dont run!

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2019, 10:42:43 PM »

thinking  using a V3 to convert into the 1960 beta capsule Halloween

You lost me! I don't know what you mean by this.
16bit 4400mhz and mono...yes, that I understand!

ScificommodoreJones
Knight Officer

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2019, 11:01:11 PM »

You lost me! I don't know what you mean by this.
16bit 4400mhz and mono...yes, that I understand!

Sorry for the confusion... now   I see the convert .wav to .lsu thread  that answered most of my questions

KaiserSosay
Knight Commander

Droogs dont run!

« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2019, 04:05:10 PM »

Why didn't you just post the link here?
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mQhDTG5-UAnKqTqoPVFKEjsWz_4bIS4P/view?usp=sharing

Don't worry, I got your back!!!
No one will find that link posted in the Qui Gon Jin thread! I personally don't mind, but others who are interested would have a hard time finding it. So now it will be easier.
 I like what you have so far! More is always better though!  You need a lockup and some more swings and clashes.  It is a great start and I am impressed. Ultraman is a good idea and the sounds you have are perfect for it! Keep up the good work. If you need any advice or recommendations I am more than happy to help you out. There is no text book to read on making sound fonts. So NO QUESTION is a "dumb" question! I had to learn by trial and error. I can help you avoid all the errors I made.  In the process, maybe I can learn something from you.

Don't hesitate to ask for help. That is something I can not say enough!
Thank you for sharing your font by the way.

ScificommodoreJones
Knight Officer

« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2019, 03:37:43 AM »

Why didn't you just post the link here?
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mQhDTG5-UAnKqTqoPVFKEjsWz_4bIS4P/view?usp=sharing

Don't worry, I got your back!!!
No one will find that link posted in the Qui Gon Jin thread! I personally don't mind, but others who are interested would have a hard time finding it. So now it will be easier.
 I like what you have so far! More is always better though!  You need a lockup and some more swings and clashes.  It is a great start and I am impressed. Ultraman is a good idea and the sounds you have are perfect for it! Keep up the good work. If you need any advice or recommendations I am more than happy to help you out. There is no text book to read on making sound fonts. So NO QUESTION is a "dumb" question! I had to learn by trial and error. I can help you avoid all the errors I made.  In the process, maybe I can learn something from you.

Don't hesitate to ask for help. That is something I can not say enough!
Thank you for sharing your font by the way.
Thank you, right now I'm just going slowly  pre star wars I'm a fan of allot of stuff even john carpenters dark star .if I run into a block , I won't be afraid to ask for help thanks again

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2019, 03:47:56 AM »

Never came across that font but I will gladly try it!

ScificommodoreJones
Knight Officer

« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2019, 03:47:27 PM »

Never came across that font but I will gladly try it!
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1yxnW6dSDPySNHMDEhZKKmwk8zHthRVnX

here's the updated fonts link I added the suggested extras this is my first attempt so comments welcome

KaiserSosay
Knight Commander

Droogs dont run!

« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2019, 07:11:45 PM »

I will check this out later tonight and get back to you about it! Thanks again for sharing.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: