Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Is it possible to order a saber without a blade?  (Read 843 times)
PatrickDiomedes
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: July 17, 2019, 05:23:36 PM »

I already have a couple sabers, and I figure it'd make more sense to just switch blades between whichever sabers I want to use, rather than getting a new blade with every saber. Is that possible? There doesn't seem to be a 'no blade' option when customizing my order

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2019, 09:00:44 AM »

You can only order a grab bag saber without a blade. Unless you order an empty hilt, which I don't think you are looking for.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2765

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2019, 04:06:16 PM »

I already have a couple sabers, and I figure it'd make more sense to just switch blades between whichever sabers I want to use, rather than getting a new blade with every saber. Is that possible? There doesn't seem to be a 'no blade' option when customizing my order
What is your primary purpose for buying?

If you are cosplaying, different sabers have different emitter depths. So there will be screw marks left at different locations. Also, if you spar, the emitter depth will determine where metal marks will be left on the blade. If I remember, I will try to get you picks of what I'm talking about.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2019, 06:37:46 PM »

It is possible. I ordered my last saber without a blade because of the same reason. Just put the request in the Order Comments during checkout and they will take care of it! I did it like that, and it really came without the blade.

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2019, 09:00:06 PM »

It is possible. I ordered my last saber without a blade because of the same reason. Just put the request in the Order Comments during checkout and they will take care of it! I did it like that, and it really came without the blade.
Did they take anything off of the price?

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2019, 05:58:31 PM »

Email: marlena@ultrasabers.com before placing the order, and state your intentions.  Then email her again with your order #, and she'll make sure of it.

And, agreed.  Since a blade does cost a bit by itself, there really ought to be a deduction.  That is not at all me though.

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2019, 07:02:30 PM »

Did they take anything off of the price?

Nope, but be sure to select one of the blades that don't have that extra charge Wink

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: