Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Sky - Play this game.  (Read 1176 times)
PsychoSith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -372

« on: July 19, 2019, 08:11:29 PM »

Have any of y'all played Journey? PS3/PS4 title by Thatgamecompany. Beautiful, artistic game.

Well those devs just released a spiritual successor.
Thats multiplayer.
And waaaay bigger.
Open World(-ish) exploration.
On iOS.
For free.

Did i mention it looks nearly as good as Journey and its a mobile game? No mtx (found some, EXTREMLEY minor) or ads or anything like that. Just a legitmatley wondeful (free!!) game on what i assumed was a dead platform. HIGHLY recommend.

Just to prove the visuals. These are not promo images. They are screenshots that I, myself took while playing.

This is a phone game. Somehow.

I know i sound like a shill right now guys, but come on just look at it. After the hundreth flappy bird/clash of clans/gotcha game clone. Just...this!?.

Here i go editing again but I somehow in my wonderlust state forgot to mention theres emotes/character customization. Not goofy or stupid looking, all just beautiful and earned through natural gameplay/exploration.

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2019, 04:13:44 AM »

I opened this thread and saw the pictures and though "this looks like Journey". Not sure what it was about the game, but I thoroughly enjoyed it. Played through the campaign once (in like 4 days, which for me is extremely fast, because I don't play games that much) before the free trial ran out. I wouldn't mind playing it again sometime and trying to do better. This looks interesting, I might have to check it out.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -372

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2019, 11:14:25 PM »

I opened this thread and saw the pictures and though "this looks like Journey". Not sure what it was about the game, but I thoroughly enjoyed it. Played through the campaign once (in like 4 days, which for me is extremely fast, because I don't play games that much) before the free trial ran out. I wouldn't mind playing it again sometime and trying to do better. This looks interesting, I might have to check it out.

Same developers as Journey Smiley

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: