Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: STAR TREK: PICARD - EXTENEDED COMI-CON TRAILER  (Read 765 times)
Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -1913

(Dark points only) Do not hesitate. Show no mercy

« on: July 20, 2019, 08:53:46 PM »

YES! ALL THE YES. MAKE IT SO!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDitCBdSgUM" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDitCBdSgUM</a>

Maestro Jones
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 180

« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2019, 09:28:19 PM »

Borg!?!? Seven of Nine!?!? Tying up the Data loose end from "Nemesis"!?!?  SEVEN OF NINE!!!!!

I might need to subscribe to CBS All Access now. 

Household US Arsenal:
# = STUNT; % = OBSIDIAN LITE; ~ = OBSIDIAN V4; * = DIAMOND
Mine:
# Dark Apprentice LE v4: BR; # Dark Sentinel LE v4: TRI BR; # Dominix v3: PO; # Dorinian: TRI AB; # Frankensaber - BR; # Initiate v2: GB; # Liberator v3: TRI CG; % Archon 3.1: TRI CG; ~ Consular: TRI CG; ~ Dark Initiate LE v5: TRI FO; ~ Guardian: TRI GB; * Menace; * Monarch

Wife’s:
# Aeon V2: VA; # Dominix V2: BH; # Initiate V2: GB; # Prophecy v3: TRI GB; ~ Graflex SE: TRI GB; ~ Spectre: TRI GB; * Fulcrum; * Lost Grey

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2019, 09:32:44 PM »

Borg!?!? Seven of Nine!?!? Tying up the Data loose end from "Nemesis"!?!?  SEVEN OF NINE!!!!!

I might need to subscribe to CBS All Access now.  
I know, right. Plus BORG  Shocked

For a moment I thought the Admiral he was talking to was Janeway. But on closer inspection of the paused video, i realised it wasn't. But this, this the Star Trek I wanted. Discovery is okay, but this looks epic!!

And, fortunately, this will be on Netflix in the UK so no extra subscription needed.

Maestro Jones
Knight Commander

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2019, 09:57:42 PM »

I wonder how heavily it will involve the Borg considering not only is Jerry Ryan involved, but so is Jonathan del Arco who is (supposedly) reprising his role a Hugh from TNG?

Household US Arsenal:
Mine:
# Dark Apprentice LE v4: BR; # Dark Sentinel LE v4: TRI BR; # Dominix v3: PO; # Dorinian: TRI AB; # Frankensaber - BR; # Initiate v2: GB; # Liberator v3: TRI CG; % Archon 3.1: TRI CG; ~ Consular: TRI CG; ~ Dark Initiate LE v5: TRI FO; ~ Guardian: TRI GB; * Menace; * Monarch

Wife’s:
# Aeon V2: VA; # Dominix V2: BH; # Initiate V2: GB; # Prophecy v3: TRI GB; ~ Graflex SE: TRI GB; ~ Spectre: TRI GB; * Fulcrum; * Lost Grey

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2019, 10:01:44 PM »

I wonder how heavily it will involve the Borg considering not only is Jerry Ryan involved, but so is Jonathan del Arco who is (supposedly) reprising his role a Hugh from TNG?
Well, there was a Borg cube. Jeri Ryan still looks amazing and seems to have fully gained her humanity. And was Hugh in the trailer? I didn't spot him.

Maestro Jones
Knight Commander

« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2019, 10:09:52 PM »

He's not in the trailer, but he is among the confirmed TNG actors who are set to be reprising their roles in this new series (as guest spots).  This was apparently stated at the shows Comic-Con panel.

Household US Arsenal:
Mine:

Wife’s:

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2019, 10:12:16 PM »

Although..am I alone in wanting to see at least Riker and Worf pop up.

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2019, 10:15:48 PM »

He's not in the trailer, but he is among the confirmed TNG actors who are set to be reprising their roles in this new series (as guest spots).  This was apparently stated at the shows Comic-Con panel.
Yeah, just read that.

I'm hoping for cameos from all the Next Gen crew (except for Wesley). And Chief O'Brien, now with a bionic arm that finally helped him finish that kayaking programme on the holodeck.

And I know I've already said it, but how incredible does Jeri Ryan look? Not bad for 51 yrs old.

Maestro Jones
Knight Commander

« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2019, 10:27:57 PM »

Riker, Troi, and obviously Data/B4 are set to appear.  I'd love to see Worf - not that he is out of Starfleet and back with Klingons - in an almost adversarial role, or at least a conflicted adversarial role, not knowing where to place his loyalties: his people or Picard.  But, I doubt any TNG character outside of Spiner's Data/B4 will play a pivotal role considering this about Picard.  I see them being nothing more than cameos.  Now, Jeri Ryan?  I want her in every episode.  I think she looks better now than when she was in Voyager. 

Household US Arsenal:
Mine:

Wife’s:

chalion
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2019, 10:33:23 PM »

...........Just..........wow.

26 diamond lightsaber and counting

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2019, 10:39:53 PM »

Riker, Troi, and obviously Data/B4 are set to appear.  I'd love to see Worf - not that he is out of Starfleet and back with Klingons - in an almost adversarial role, or at least a conflicted adversarial role, not knowing where to place his loyalties: his people or Picard.  But, I doubt any TNG character outside of Spiner's Data/B4 will play a pivotal role considering this about Picard.  I see them being nothing more than cameos.  Now, Jeri Ryan?  I want her in every episode.  I think she looks better now than when she was in Voyager. 
Worf was always conflicted between Starfleet and being a Klingon. But I think they resolved that with the ending to DS9.

Jeri Ryan just looks amazing. Back then. Now. Simply amazing.

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2019, 10:58:42 PM »

Worf was always conflicted between Starfleet and being a Klingon. But I think they resolved that with the ending to DS9.

Jeri Ryan just looks amazing. Back then. Now. Simply amazing.

That's something I want to see.  What kind of influence Worf has had in these years over the Klingons.  Worf was my favorite character and I always enjoyed the Klingon heavy episodes.  How Worf, growing up with nothing but the legends and stories of Honorable Klingon Warriors was at odds with the Realities of his people being just as conniving and back stabbing as others...just masking it.  But he decided to live his life the stories and thus was a true model of a Klingon.  To see if that has begun to influence the Kiingon people into living the same way interests me. 

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Maestro Jones
Knight Commander

« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2019, 11:00:58 PM »

But, what would he do if he had to go up against Picard?  Worf has always been duty bound, but he also has a deep sense of loyalty towards those he respects, no matter what side of the "conflict" they are on (we saw this in DS9), and there are very few he respects more than Picard.  What if they were on opposite sides?  

Household US Arsenal:
Mine:

Wife’s:

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2019, 01:08:08 AM »

Here's the full Comic-Con panel.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2U4OhLc_HY" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2U4OhLc_HY</a>

And the trailer as the original video seems to have disapeared

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhBBXHwEsIo" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhBBXHwEsIo</a>

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: