Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: I need help please...  (Read 1336 times)
Sir_Horus
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 2

« on: July 20, 2019, 09:21:19 PM »

I just got a new guardian hilt with the diamond controller in it from US.  Love the saber.  However, it is IMPOSSIBLE to get it to go into any of the menus that it is supposed to go into.  When I hold the button, perform a stab and release the button, it just goes into the lock-up action.  When I try to do the press and hold plus to impacts and release to control the volume, it also just goes into lock-up as soon as I release the button.

What am I doing wrong here?  I have two other sabers with diamond controllers as well.  They work fine with these gestures..  I did check that the firmware on the new saber is up to date and it appears to be so I am at a loss.

Please help me...

Sir_Horus
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2019, 09:44:29 PM »

Nevermind.  I am an idiot..  I plugged it in a second time to my computer and this time it showed that the firmware was old.  like 232 instead of 243.  I updated the firmware and now the gestures are working as intended.  Sorry, I am such an idiot.

chalion
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2019, 10:25:43 PM »

Nevermind.  I am an idiot..  I plugged it in a second time to my computer and this time it showed that the firmware was old.  like 232 instead of 243.  I updated the firmware and now the gestures are working as intended.  Sorry, I am such an idiot.

You're not an idiot. I would also have assumed a new diamond controlled lightsaber would have had the newest firmware added before being shipped out. I have about a dozen diamond controlled lightsabers and all have the new firmware on them - all purchased that way - AFTER the newest firmware release in 2018.

26 diamond lightsaber and counting

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2019, 12:46:00 AM »

Point for not only recognizing the issue, but sharing the solution with the community.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: