Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: General Grievous...  (Read 2063 times)
KaiserSosay
Duke of the Diamond Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -839

Droogs dont run!

« on: July 26, 2019, 04:22:09 AM »

General Grievous sound files and a Diamond save have been added to my shared files. The link is in my signature bar.  I hope everyone has a good weekend.

Thnkswckd
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -54

I LOVE THE DARKSIDE

« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2019, 03:35:05 PM »

Very NICE, one villain who does not get the Love he NEEDS or maybe that is what makes him this way Cheesy

Dont Shoot Like a Trooper!!! One Shot... One Kill!!! If That Fails.. Adapt: Two To The Chest... One To The Head

Bane - Diamond / Chosen One CE - Diamond / Crimson-Grand-Master - Diamond / Guardian - Diamond / SaviorAzure - Diamond /Spectre - Diamond / Franken Saber / Aeon le v3 / Bellicose / Dark Initiate V2 / Dominix v4 / Dominix le v4 / Prophecy v3 / Dark Prophecy v3

chalion
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2019, 11:30:20 PM »

Very nice. Have a -1 point.

26 diamond lightsaber and counting

KaiserSosay
Knight Commander

Droogs dont run!

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2019, 10:07:44 PM »

Thank you for the comments guys!
 I've got a new font on the way. I should be posting it before this coming weekend. I just want a couple days to look for extra sounds. It is totally done, I just want to add a little more. That and every font I've made, I find something to change after a day or two of playing around with it.  I need better sounds for the spins. Everything else is good and I like the colors. I just need more spin sounds.

Dark Path Media
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: -168

Once you start down the dark path...

« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2019, 09:28:28 PM »

...and I have something else to play with Smiley

I'm away for a little bit and all of a sudden Kaiser has opened "Fonts R Us" over here!

I'm going to just start submitting my ideas to you man; it would be a far more efficient use of time Lol.

Ultrasabers currently owned: Archon v3.1 (Diamond) - Guardian (Diamond) - Spectre (Diamond) - Renegade (Diamond) - Fulcrum (Diamond) - Consular (Diamond) - Butcher (Diamond) - Menace SE Staff (Diamond) - Dark Graflex (Diamond) - Dark Sentinel v4 (Stunt) - Initiate v4 (Stunt, Summer Raffle Prize)

KaiserSosay
Knight Commander

Droogs dont run!

« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2019, 09:41:25 PM »

If you want a font made by me, I would be honored!
Seriously,  name it and I'll make it!
By my estimation, one of your fonts is like ten of mine. Using that equation I'm still behind by 6 fonts.
Help me catch up? Name your font!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: