• Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Hello  (Read 1245 times)
Cdiddy74
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: July 30, 2019, 02:56:14 AM »

My family and myself have been Star Wars fans for most of our lives.  We have just placed our first order after one of my sons purchased a Mystery Box.  I was pleasantly surprised at the quality and it looks like we are hooked.  Can't wait for our first order to arrive so we can start down the path of this awesome hobby.   

KaiserSosay
Duke of the Diamond Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -839

« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2019, 03:44:08 AM »

Welcome to the forum!  I got my first saber about two years ago. I use to laugh when people said saber collecting is addictive.  I now own 10 sabers. A couple of stunts, a emerald saber with sound and a bunch of diamond sabers.  Now I laugh, and warn people!
  Welcome to the forum. There are a lot of smart and helpful people here. Don't hesitate to ask questions or for advice.

Don't forget to review your sabers when they arrive.  Everybody loves the reviews, and personal insights.

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2019, 06:51:33 AM »

Hey there, welcome to the forum. KaiserSosay is correct. We look forward to the reviews and unboxings. It's especially cool to see a whole family getting into it together. You folks will have great fun and be a part of a great community.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

GeddaTheHutt
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -195

I am one with the force and the force is with me.

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2019, 09:39:50 AM »

Hello and welcome to the forum.

Sabers owned: Bellicose CG, Aeon V4 BR, Azure Fallen AB, Crimson Dorian Diamond,

Saber wishlist: Lost Gray, Scorpion, Brood Guard, Dominix LE V4, Apprentice V4, Spector, Grandmaster, Domicide, Dark Graflex.

{dark side points please}

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2019, 02:35:51 PM »

My family and myself have been Star Wars fans for most of our lives.  We have just placed our first order after one of my sons purchased a Mystery Box.  I was pleasantly surprised at the quality and it looks like we are hooked.  Can't wait for our first order to arrive so we can start down the path of this awesome hobby.   
Welcome. It is an awesome hobby. Feel free to quit anytime.....if you can.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

ScificommodoreJones
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 29

« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2019, 03:24:58 PM »

hello and welcome, new here myself the more the merrier

Sabers owned for my granddaughter is The Dark Sentinel   LE V4 Fire orange stunt saber, while I got the Dark Apprentice v5 with light sound and tri Fire orange, the fallen V4, artic blue foc
Wife got Dominix Le V2 blazing red ,Guardian  tri  Adegan Silver
Dark Arbiter FO FOC silver V4 sound

Thnkswckd
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -54

I LOVE THE DARKSIDE

« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2019, 07:09:38 PM »

Welcome, The new addiction Cheesy

Dont Shoot Like a Trooper!!! One Shot... One Kill!!! If That Fails.. Adapt: Two To The Chest... One To The Head

Bane - Diamond / Chosen One CE - Diamond / Crimson-Grand-Master - Diamond / Guardian - Diamond / SaviorAzure - Diamond /Spectre - Diamond / Franken Saber / Aeon le v3 / Bellicose / Dark Initiate V2 / Dominix v4 / Dominix le v4 / Prophecy v3 / Dark Prophecy v3

chalion
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2019, 09:02:47 PM »

Welcome to the addiction. Enjoy your stay.

26 diamond lightsaber and counting

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2019, 02:40:07 AM »

Welcome to the forum, and the addiction.
I started with two for a staff, and have been through SEVERAL in the months since

Gamble
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -254

Evil Only Has One Face

« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2019, 08:55:29 AM »

1st off welcome to the forum and congratulations on your 1st purchase and now it begins good luck with future orders.

Guardian CE W/Obsidian V4 - Guardian Blue
Prophecy V3 W/Obsidian Lite - Arctic Blue
Consular W/Obsidian V4 - Consular Green
Sentinel V4 W/Windows Stunt - Fire Orange

CruentoNox
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 464

We are what they grow beyond

« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2019, 09:10:41 AM »

Hello and welcome to the forum Cdiddy74!

The addiction is not a myth. It is quite real. But the way I see it, it beats others types of addiction. Sure it can damage your bank account if you're not careful but the damages to the body are minimal (occasional bruises and bumps but long term consequences are rare  Grin ). The effect on social life depends on you. Surround yoursefl with Star Wars nerds and you'll feel like you've got all the social life you need (it seems you're already well surrounded so that one will be easy for you  Wink )
All things considered, this addiction is much less damageable to oneself than most.

Sabers Owned
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, SRD with AB FoC, windows and Green-Illuminated A/V Switch
- Dominix LE V4, Stunt, AB with windows
- Dominix LE V4, Stunt, SRD with windows
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, GB with AS FoC, windows and Non-Illuminated Silver A/V Switch
- Dominix V4, Stunt, BR with windows
- Bellicose, LITE sound, AS with AB FoC, Black blade holder, Bronze button, Long grooves pommel and White-Illuminated A/V Switch

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: