Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Author Topic: How do you know when.... YOU ARE ADDICTED!!!!  (Read 2335 times)
Thnkswckd
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -54

I LOVE THE DARKSIDE

« on: July 31, 2019, 01:34:54 AM »

for me it is...

ONLY want Diamond Controllers..
Have way more sabers than hands..
See a sale have to buy..
Hide buying from G/f..
Want a personal "Collection of Franken Sabers" (less than 20 more than 1) lol

my latest purchase is Azure Savior

NO Regrets only Anticipation   

Dont Shoot Like a Trooper!!! One Shot... One Kill!!! If That Fails.. Adapt: Two To The Chest... One To The Head

Bane - Diamond / Chosen One CE - Diamond / Crimson-Grand-Master - Diamond / Guardian - Diamond / SaviorAzure - Diamond /Spectre - Diamond / Franken Saber / Aeon le v3 / Bellicose / Dark Initiate V2 / Dominix v4 / Dominix le v4 / Prophecy v3 / Dark Prophecy v3

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2019, 02:40:43 AM »

Addicted....totally NOT TRUE! I can quit whenever I want.  (hands trembling, mouth..dry, left eye twitching  because the Malice I want is sitting in my cart) so wwwwwhen is the summer raffle again??

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2019, 02:44:29 AM »

--chuckles
Definitely an addict.
Me, I don't really need the Diamond controllers
Have a few 'frankensabers' on the rack
Not sure when it went from 'just a hobby,' and don't really care

CruentoNox
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 464

We are what they grow beyond

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2019, 09:29:36 AM »

Just like my smoking addiction I'm not sure at which exact point I became addicted.

What I do know is that there have been moments when I realised the truth. Same as noticing you've finished a pack of cigarettes in the evening while you know you've opened it this morning.

For example, when one of my saber teachers asked all his students for emergency help. He had to teach groups of uninitiated people at the school's stall in a convention the next day but the key to his saber stock had been taken by someone who was unavailable. He asked all of us if we'd be willing and able to lend him a saber or two (hoping between all of us he'd be able to have enough abers to get by). I called him and said "Sure, I can help. But I'll only lend sabers without sound. How many do you need?". Ultimately I lent him 8 sabers. He was like "Man! How many of those do you have? Anyway, you're my savior! Thanks!"  Grin
He thanked me by giving me a Staff badge for the whole duration of the convention, though I felt duty bound to still help at the stall regularly in order to consider I earned my Staff badge  Wink

Sabers Owned
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, SRD with AB FoC, windows and Green-Illuminated A/V Switch
- Dominix LE V4, Stunt, AB with windows
- Dominix LE V4, Stunt, SRD with windows
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, GB with AS FoC, windows and Non-Illuminated Silver A/V Switch
- Dominix V4, Stunt, BR with windows
- Bellicose, LITE sound, AS with AB FoC, Black blade holder, Bronze button, Long grooves pommel and White-Illuminated A/V Switch

Thnkswckd
Knight Lieutenant

I LOVE THE DARKSIDE

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2019, 07:02:18 PM »

US with AWESOME Turn Around For Order LESS THAN A WEEK!!!!

7/30/ 2019 ORDERED - 8/1/2019 Shipped - 8/07/2019 IN HAND

this is With Diamond Sound!!!!

Dont Shoot Like a Trooper!!! One Shot... One Kill!!! If That Fails.. Adapt: Two To The Chest... One To The Head

Bane - Diamond / Chosen One CE - Diamond / Crimson-Grand-Master - Diamond / Guardian - Diamond / SaviorAzure - Diamond /Spectre - Diamond / Franken Saber / Aeon le v3 / Bellicose / Dark Initiate V2 / Dominix v4 / Dominix le v4 / Prophecy v3 / Dark Prophecy v3

chalion
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2019, 09:13:10 PM »

My problem is I had ordered my Dominicide, with diamond back in June....................just shipped today...................now the Summer Raffle has started.

Trying to decide what else to order to get in the raffle, lol.

26 diamond lightsaber and counting

Thnkswckd
Knight Lieutenant

I LOVE THE DARKSIDE

« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2019, 10:23:04 PM »

Just one thing I want to order..... Yes the Franken Saber

ANYONE Else wish there was a MYSTERY FRANKEN??? I would pay for that Cheesy

Noganator
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 11

« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2019, 10:26:07 PM »

ANYONE Else wish there was a MYSTERY FRANKEN??? I would pay for that Cheesy

I think you're on to something... I would totally buy something like that.

Sound sabers: Manticore - Emerald w/ V4; Electrum Wind- DVA w/ V4; Graflex SE - GB w/ V4; Dark Shock- Tri-BR w/ V4.
Stunt sabers: Aeon v4 - SRD; Aron v3- GB; Dominix v4 - GB; Dark Apprentice v4 - FO.
Ordered Sabers: Emporer's Hand - Emerald w/ V4; Princess - Emerald w/ V4.

TR-77477
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -361

Join The Darkside ( We have cookies)

« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2019, 12:40:27 AM »

I am not addicted, I don't need to buy any more sabers. I can give them all away and never think twice. ( Someone reaches out for my custom Specter.... Mine!!! my Precious....

"The Jedi and Sith wield the Ashla and the Bogan, the light and the dark. I'm the one in the middle, the Bendu."

Wish list---Consular--Flamberge V2--Omen

Make-A-Wish Donations

Dark apprentice v4 with FOC and basic sound GB -- Dark Apprentice LE v4 (Grab Bag) GB
Dark Apprentice v4 (Grab bag) BR -- Dark Apprentice v4 (Grab bag) BR

Gifted

Dominix V4--- Initiate V4---Graflex SE SD---Dark Apprentice v4 GB
Dark Standard issue CG at Dcon 2018---Six Mystery Boxes at dcon 2019

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2019, 02:24:46 AM »

I am not addicted, I don't need to buy any more sabers. I can give them all away and never think twice. ( Someone reaches out for my custom Specter.... Mine!!! my Precious....
Me, only with 'Therion's Wrath'

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2019, 02:50:24 AM »

I'm not addicted...that's absurd!  apprentice trying to be helpful "Master, Master, what about the new MONARCH you just ordered?" (smiles at me) CRRRAAAaack!!! Blinding Flash!! MASTER!! NOOOOOooo!!  smoldering heap of robes left on the charred floor.  Thank you for reminding me,  my FORMER apprentice.

TR-77477
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -361

Join The Darkside ( We have cookies)

« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2019, 11:23:39 PM »

I'm not addicted...that's absurd!  apprentice trying to be helpful "Master, Master, what about the new MONARCH you just ordered?" (smiles at me) CRRRAAAaack!!! Blinding Flash!! MASTER!! NOOOOOooo!!  smoldering heap of robes left on the charred floor.  Thank you for reminding me,  my FORMER apprentice.

Now Malik, good and expendable apprentices are hard to come by. Also disintegrations are so messy.

"The Jedi and Sith wield the Ashla and the Bogan, the light and the dark. I'm the one in the middle, the Bendu."

Wish list---Consular--Flamberge V2--Omen

Make-A-Wish Donations

Dark apprentice v4 with FOC and basic sound GB -- Dark Apprentice LE v4 (Grab Bag) GB
Dark Apprentice v4 (Grab bag) BR -- Dark Apprentice v4 (Grab bag) BR

Gifted

Dominix V4--- Initiate V4---Graflex SE SD---Dark Apprentice v4 GB
Dark Standard issue CG at Dcon 2018---Six Mystery Boxes at dcon 2019

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2019, 05:01:50 AM »

True,  good apprentices are hard to find. His sniveling was a bit much. It irritated me. No matter, I've got my eye on another one,  who may prove worthy.

CruentoNox
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 464

We are what they grow beyond

« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2019, 05:09:26 AM »

Now Malik, good and expendable apprentices are hard to come by. Also disintegrations are so messy.

Expendable is exactly what he thought I presume.
I'd say disintegrations are less messy than gutting, doesn't leave much to clean up  Wink

True,  good apprentices are hard to find. His sniveling was a bit much. It irritated me. No matter, I've got my eye on another one,  who may prove worthy.

Just don't let him/her know what happened to the previous apprentice...
Actually, DO IT! Tell your new apprentice, to discourage future sniveling.

Sabers Owned
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, SRD with AB FoC, windows and Green-Illuminated A/V Switch
- Dominix LE V4, Stunt, AB with windows
- Dominix LE V4, Stunt, SRD with windows
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, GB with AS FoC, windows and Non-Illuminated Silver A/V Switch
- Dominix V4, Stunt, BR with windows
- Bellicose, LITE sound, AS with AB FoC, Black blade holder, Bronze button, Long grooves pommel and White-Illuminated A/V Switch

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2019, 05:13:49 AM »

I couldn't agree more.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: