Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: The Hunt Trailer #1  (Read 731 times)
Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« on: July 31, 2019, 01:42:06 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8IifEu67yU" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8IifEu67yU</a>

Thnkswckd
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -54

I LOVE THE DARKSIDE

« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2019, 06:32:19 PM »

bit like "The Purge"?

Dont Shoot Like a Trooper!!! One Shot... One Kill!!! If That Fails.. Adapt: Two To The Chest... One To The Head

Bane - Diamond / Chosen One CE - Diamond / Crimson-Grand-Master - Diamond / Guardian - Diamond / SaviorAzure - Diamond /Spectre - Diamond / Franken Saber / Aeon le v3 / Bellicose / Dark Initiate V2 / Dominix v4 / Dominix le v4 / Prophecy v3 / Dark Prophecy v3

Illyiss
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -491

There are shadows darker still...

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2019, 06:40:38 PM »

There have been a number of movies over the years on the theme of sport hunting people, "Surviving the Game" comes to mind.  I usually enjoy them as pure action flicks, and this looks to be another enjoyable one.

Darth Pandæmis

Peace is a lie...

Jedi Council of Ohio

Dominix LE V4 Tri-Cree FO, Sentinel LE V4 BR, Sentinel V4 BR, Dark Initiate LE V3 CG

Thnkswckd
Knight Lieutenant

I LOVE THE DARKSIDE

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2019, 08:01:09 PM »

Ernest Hemingway Quotes. There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.

Dont Shoot Like a Trooper!!! One Shot... One Kill!!! If That Fails.. Adapt: Two To The Chest... One To The Head

Bane - Diamond / Chosen One CE - Diamond / Crimson-Grand-Master - Diamond / Guardian - Diamond / SaviorAzure - Diamond /Spectre - Diamond / Franken Saber / Aeon le v3 / Bellicose / Dark Initiate V2 / Dominix v4 / Dominix le v4 / Prophecy v3 / Dark Prophecy v3

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2019, 11:02:17 AM »

bit like "The Purge"?

Pretty much, just different scenario

There have been a number of movies over the years on the theme of sport hunting people, "Surviving the Game" comes to mind.  I usually enjoy them as pure action flicks, and this looks to be another enjoyable one.

Agreed. Seems like there's a lot of popularity with hunting and killing people over the last several years with the likes of The Purge

Ernest Hemingway Quotes. There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.

This

Points for all

Thnkswckd
Knight Lieutenant

I LOVE THE DARKSIDE

« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2019, 03:08:18 AM »

This movie has been canceled

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2019, 12:35:54 PM »

Yup. Due to current events

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: