Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Author Topic: SKYRIM...  (Read 3871 times)
KaiserSosay
Duke of the Diamond Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -839

Droogs dont run!

« on: August 01, 2019, 10:55:59 PM »

Skyrim sound files and a Diamond save have been added to the link in my signature bar, below.
I hope you guys like it! It took forever to finish. I kept getting distracted and playing the game instead of making recordings.
I'm glad it is finished. Now off to the next font!

Thnkswckd
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -54

I LOVE THE DARKSIDE

« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2019, 12:48:41 AM »

LOVE IT!!!

Dont Shoot Like a Trooper!!! One Shot... One Kill!!! If That Fails.. Adapt: Two To The Chest... One To The Head

Bane - Diamond / Chosen One CE - Diamond / Crimson-Grand-Master - Diamond / Guardian - Diamond / SaviorAzure - Diamond /Spectre - Diamond / Franken Saber / Aeon le v3 / Bellicose / Dark Initiate V2 / Dominix v4 / Dominix le v4 / Prophecy v3 / Dark Prophecy v3

KaiserSosay
Knight Commander

Droogs dont run!

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2019, 01:24:18 AM »

LOVE IT!!!

Good! I hated the last one. This "New" one, I really like it. I'm not ashamed to put my name on it.

I'm thinking of starting a post to ask the forum for quote suggestions for a Dark side Yoda font. What do you think about that? Or should I keep it low profile until I actually have something started?

Thnkswckd
Knight Lieutenant

I LOVE THE DARKSIDE

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2019, 01:47:50 AM »

I would keep to myself, but you might find someone who could do a yoda voice... have been playing with  my adobe software trying to find the right pitch and speed to do the voice, just dont think I much sound like yoda Cheesy my g/f will not even try,  given enough time I may figure it out LOL

Dont Shoot Like a Trooper!!! One Shot... One Kill!!! If That Fails.. Adapt: Two To The Chest... One To The Head

Bane - Diamond / Chosen One CE - Diamond / Crimson-Grand-Master - Diamond / Guardian - Diamond / SaviorAzure - Diamond /Spectre - Diamond / Franken Saber / Aeon le v3 / Bellicose / Dark Initiate V2 / Dominix v4 / Dominix le v4 / Prophecy v3 / Dark Prophecy v3

Thnkswckd
Knight Lieutenant

I LOVE THE DARKSIDE

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2019, 01:48:34 AM »

just change your nick to Font Master and assume the Throne Cheesy

KaiserSosay
Knight Commander

Droogs dont run!

« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2019, 02:00:19 AM »

just change your nick to Font Master and assume the Throne Cheesy

You haven't met Dark Path Media yet!
Just wait. He was floating around yesterday. 
I'm just the apprentice... if that even.

If you want to know what I mean, download one of his Metallica themed fonts. Load it in to the ultrasaber editting software, and take a look at how he does his color mixing.  I still have an incredible amount to learn. I just mentioned the colors!  Don't even get me started about the sound quality of his fonts. If we talk about the sound quality, I'll have to go put on some knee pads before I kiss his ass for the next few hours!!!!!

Just an apprentice. Not even THE apprentice! Thank you for the compliment though!

KaiserSosay
Knight Commander

Droogs dont run!

« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2019, 02:20:59 AM »

Speak of the Devil...

Thnkswckd
Knight Lieutenant

I LOVE THE DARKSIDE

« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2019, 03:22:23 AM »

yep, Saw that

KaiserSosay
Knight Commander

Droogs dont run!

« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2019, 03:34:19 AM »

Yeah, a swing and a miss!

It's all good. Unlike me, he actually has a social life! He will be back eventually.  When he has time.

Thnkswckd
Knight Lieutenant

I LOVE THE DARKSIDE

« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2019, 04:17:29 AM »

LOL dont have to be social at the FireBase Cheesy

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2019, 03:57:16 PM »

Thanks, KaiserSosay, for the new fonts.  I can only imagine how much time goes into each of these, based on making my own iPhone ringtones.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Dark Path Media
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: -168

Once you start down the dark path...

« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2019, 09:20:32 PM »

You haven't met Dark Path Media yet!
Just wait. He was floating around yesterday. 
I'm just the apprentice... if that even.

If you want to know what I mean, download one of his Metallica themed fonts. Load it in to the ultrasaber editting software, and take a look at how he does his color mixing.  I still have an incredible amount to learn. I just mentioned the colors!  Don't even get me started about the sound quality of his fonts. If we talk about the sound quality, I'll have to go put on some knee pads before I kiss his ass for the next few hours!!!!!

Just an apprentice. Not even THE apprentice! Thank you for the compliment though!

Kaiser is waaay too kind obviously. He offers more than I deserve Smiley

Kaiser has like 100,000 sound fonts to his name by now. I have... three Lol.

Ultrasabers currently owned: Archon v3.1 (Diamond) - Guardian (Diamond) - Spectre (Diamond) - Renegade (Diamond) - Fulcrum (Diamond) - Consular (Diamond) - Butcher (Diamond) - Menace SE Staff (Diamond) - Dark Graflex (Diamond) - Dark Sentinel v4 (Stunt) - Initiate v4 (Stunt, Summer Raffle Prize)

Dark Path Media
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: -168

Once you start down the dark path...

« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2019, 09:24:03 PM »

Kaiser - this font sounds mean as hell brother; right up my alley! This sounds like a nice accompaniment to my Renegade ( :<

Nicely done Smiley

Ultrasabers currently owned: Archon v3.1 (Diamond) - Guardian (Diamond) - Spectre (Diamond) - Renegade (Diamond) - Fulcrum (Diamond) - Consular (Diamond) - Butcher (Diamond) - Menace SE Staff (Diamond) - Dark Graflex (Diamond) - Dark Sentinel v4 (Stunt) - Initiate v4 (Stunt, Summer Raffle Prize)

Illyiss
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -491

There are shadows darker still...

« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2019, 01:42:42 AM »

I don't have a sound saber yet, please, I want to hear these!!!

Darth Pandæmis

Peace is a lie...

Jedi Council of Ohio

Dominix LE V4 Tri-Cree FO, Sentinel LE V4 BR, Sentinel V4 BR, Dark Initiate LE V3 CG

KaiserSosay
Knight Commander

Droogs dont run!

« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2019, 02:41:24 AM »

I don't have a sound saber yet, please, I want to hear these!!!

All the sound files are in  wav.  You can listen to them on iTunes if you use Mac.  Windows media player on a PC.  The files are located in the link in my signature bar!  Please, check them out, download them and make them your own!

If you wanted a demo video...
You need to let me know if you need a video. I'm camera shy and need to beg my wife to record it!
Not going to do it unless you really NEED to see it in action!

Never mind! Check the next post.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: