Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
Author Topic: The Summer Raffle Extravaganza ends 08/26/2019  (Read 18737 times)
Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #45 on: August 26, 2019, 05:18:57 PM »

Darth Jaximus, they don't stream the winners. What happens is, some forum members (myself included) will be looking for a winners list to post. It'll post around or just after midnight on the 26th. So 1st thing Tuesday morning, we are  scouring the list of winners to see if we have won a prize.
What time zone?  I know they're located in the Central Time Zone, so that would be Central Daylight Time right now.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #46 on: August 26, 2019, 09:06:35 PM »

I do believe that is the Central Time Zone.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

chalion
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #47 on: August 26, 2019, 09:11:44 PM »

Good luck to all who've entered this Raffle.

26 diamond lightsaber and counting

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #48 on: August 26, 2019, 09:29:10 PM »

I do believe that is the Central Time Zone.
Thanks!  Of course, since I didn't enter the raffle this time, it's not going to be AS exciting for me, but it's still fun.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

naeblis
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -34

« Reply #49 on: August 26, 2019, 10:53:05 PM »

Good luck all!!!

Sabers: Dark Prophecy v3 - Diamond                         Wishlist:   Dark Omen
            Aeon v4 - Obsidian v4
            Fulcrum - Diamond
            Graflex - Obsidian Lite
            Emperor's Hand - Diamond
            Spectre - Obsidian v4
            Dark Initiate - Obsidian v4
            Savior - Obsidian v4
            Butcher - Emerald / Obsidian v
            Lost Gray - Diamond
            Guardian - Obsidian v4
            Grand Master - Obsidian v4
            Dark Initiate

kaiju_colorado
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #50 on: August 26, 2019, 11:18:39 PM »

Good luck to all! Just entered the raffle on Friday!

And just got notification that my saber that I ordered was shipped TODAY! That was fast. Looking forward to the announcement of winners tomorrow.

Sentinel LE v4 with Obsidian Lite and 32" Violet Amethyst blade.
Sentinel LE v4 with Obsidian Lite and 32" Violet Amethyst blade and QD Vented Coupler.

Maestro Jones
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 181

« Reply #51 on: August 26, 2019, 11:33:12 PM »

Good luck to all! Just entered the raffle on Friday!

And just got notification that my saber that I ordered was shipped TODAY! That was fast. Looking forward to the announcement of winners tomorrow.
Hmm...I ordered two sabers a couple of weeks ago (8/15 & 8/16) and haven't received a shipping notice.  One was a Spectre and the other was a Monarch (both diamonds).  I wonder if the hilt and options has something to do with it?  No matter.  They will get here when they get here.  I trust the US sabers crew to get sabers to me when they are ready.  Luckily, I have enough to keep me occupied (between other sabers and work) that I'm not even missing them.  It's not like I'm going through massive saber withdrawal, sitting in the corner with the shakes.

(psst...some of that was a bold face lying to make myself feel better)

Household US Arsenal:
# = STUNT; % = OBSIDIAN LITE; ~ = OBSIDIAN V4; * = DIAMOND
Mine:
# Dark Apprentice LE v4: BR; # Dark Sentinel LE v4: TRI BR; # Dominix v3: PO; # Dorinian: TRI AB; # Frankensaber - BR; # Initiate v2: GB; # Liberator v3: TRI CG; % Archon 3.1: TRI CG; ~ Consular: TRI CG; ~ Dark Initiate LE v5: TRI FO; ~ Guardian: TRI GB; * Menace; * Monarch

Wife’s:
# Aeon V2: VA; # Dominix V2: BH; # Initiate V2: GB; # Prophecy v3: TRI GB; ~ Graflex SE: TRI GB; ~ Spectre: TRI GB; * Fulcrum; * Lost Grey

Thnkswckd
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -54

I LOVE THE DARKSIDE

« Reply #52 on: August 27, 2019, 01:03:35 AM »

got two raffle tickets.. Already have Great Sabers.. Waiting to see if I win Cheesy

Dont Shoot Like a Trooper!!! One Shot... One Kill!!! If That Fails.. Adapt: Two To The Chest... One To The Head

Bane - Diamond / Chosen One CE - Diamond / Crimson-Grand-Master - Diamond / Guardian - Diamond / SaviorAzure - Diamond /Spectre - Diamond / Franken Saber / Aeon le v3 / Bellicose / Dark Initiate V2 / Dominix v4 / Dominix le v4 / Prophecy v3 / Dark Prophecy v3

BufordTJustice
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 6

« Reply #53 on: August 27, 2019, 01:28:44 AM »

Good luck everyone! I'll probably be burning the midnight oil with a few of yall

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #54 on: August 27, 2019, 02:12:00 AM »

So I succumbed to temptation and placed an order to enter the raffle!  Only thing is that I paid through paypal and it didn't give me the option of notes to put my forum name.  I put in the summerraffle coupon code and emailed customer service to let them know my forum name so I hope everything works so that I am still entered.  Good luck everyone!

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #55 on: August 27, 2019, 02:26:20 AM »

That should work, Edon

Thnkswckd
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -54

I LOVE THE DARKSIDE

« Reply #56 on: August 27, 2019, 02:37:18 AM »

Due to the fact tonight at 12pm the raffle is officially over... and assuming orders made today will be entered... Ultra Sabers said that they will announce the winners on SaberForum.com... But is there any real information on Time? or Date?

Dont Shoot Like a Trooper!!! One Shot... One Kill!!! If That Fails.. Adapt: Two To The Chest... One To The Head

Bane - Diamond / Chosen One CE - Diamond / Crimson-Grand-Master - Diamond / Guardian - Diamond / SaviorAzure - Diamond /Spectre - Diamond / Franken Saber / Aeon le v3 / Bellicose / Dark Initiate V2 / Dominix v4 / Dominix le v4 / Prophecy v3 / Dark Prophecy v3

Laser_2000
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #57 on: August 27, 2019, 03:16:05 AM »

So I did it. I told myself I wasn't going to participate after my 200 dollar mystery box purchase at Boston comic-con, but here I am, spending another $250+ on a crimson scorpion. The addiction is too much.

My collection:
Dark initiate LE v4 - AB
Initiate v4 - AB
Aeon v4 - BR
Azure Reaper premium sound - orange
Guardian - orange
Spectre premium sound - violet amethyst (silver FoC)
Aeon LE v2 - GB
Guardian - Emerald Driver
Initiate LE v2 - GB
Aeon LE v5 - Emerald Driver
Crimson Scorpion - GB (AB FoC)
Fallen LE - Emerald Driver
Dark Shock Light Sound - BR
Butcher LE - Emerald Driver
First Prize Raffle (yet to show up) - Emerald Driver

Laser_2000
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #58 on: August 27, 2019, 03:19:41 AM »

So I did it. I told myself I wasn't going to participate after my 200 dollar mystery box purchase at Boston comic-con, but here I am, spending another $250+ on a crimson scorpion. The addiction is too much.

Based on the last raffle they did, it was posted at around 3am est, not sure what your time zone is, but I'm sure it'll be around the same time this go around.

My collection:
Dark initiate LE v4 - AB
Initiate v4 - AB
Aeon v4 - BR
Azure Reaper premium sound - orange
Guardian - orange
Spectre premium sound - violet amethyst (silver FoC)
Aeon LE v2 - GB
Guardian - Emerald Driver
Initiate LE v2 - GB
Aeon LE v5 - Emerald Driver
Crimson Scorpion - GB (AB FoC)
Fallen LE - Emerald Driver
Dark Shock Light Sound - BR
Butcher LE - Emerald Driver
First Prize Raffle (yet to show up) - Emerald Driver

Sensei
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 19

« Reply #59 on: August 27, 2019, 04:30:11 AM »

2 entries this time... maybe I'll win on my, I think, 4th raffle attempt Shocked)

If not, good luck to the rest of ya'll!

Okinawan Karate School
and
Ninja Coral

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: