Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: My 2 Year Old Diamond Archon V3.1 got some new threads...  (Read 913 times)
BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« on: August 06, 2019, 06:41:53 PM »

As the title says all, I have been working on design and getting the parts for over 2 months now, hence why I have been absent on the forums as of late.

Base body and electronics are still the original Archon V3.1, added a Graflex clamp (bought elsewhere) and 1 inch heat shrink about a year ago. The pommel is a US Catalyst pommel while the thin neck, emitter and spacer are all MHS parts bought elsewhere.

It measures about 14 inches long from the very top of the slanted emitter to the end of the pommel. It feels very nice in my hand, I have large hands, and swings beautifully with an UEHG blade (Only US blade that will fit into the emitter). The blade depth is about 2 and 9/16 inches deep.

My Archon V3.1 with Diamond Controller has always been my favorite, Ultrasaber. Now, with these new threads, it is now my grail.

Please let me know what you think. I am also trying to figure out a name for this thing as well.

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2019, 06:46:05 PM »

BatMike, that saber tricked out AWESOME!   I love the mods, especially the neck and emitter.  It is sleek and trim and it just looks compact and deadly.   Very nice indeed!

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

chalion
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2019, 09:02:48 PM »

Super smooth looking customization. Rather striking, in fact.

26 diamond lightsaber and counting

TR-77477
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -361

Join The Darkside ( We have cookies)

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2019, 10:47:05 PM »

Very nicely done. I love the changes and it flows. Easy on the eyes and fun to wield perfect.

"The Jedi and Sith wield the Ashla and the Bogan, the light and the dark. I'm the one in the middle, the Bendu."

Wish list---Consular--Flamberge V2--Omen

Make-A-Wish Donations

Dark apprentice v4 with FOC and basic sound GB -- Dark Apprentice LE v4 (Grab Bag) GB
Dark Apprentice v4 (Grab bag) BR -- Dark Apprentice v4 (Grab bag) BR

Gifted

Dominix V4--- Initiate V4---Graflex SE SD---Dark Apprentice v4 GB
Dark Standard issue CG at Dcon 2018---Six Mystery Boxes at dcon 2019

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: